Free cancellation until 28/07
US$44
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclose to the airportclassy hotelfront deskoxtailbreakfast roomairport pickrooms are smallwi fibusiness tripjunctiongabsproximityratescomfortbotswana
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Stayed for a few days in peak summer [Feb 2016].
It is a spanking new place with all latest amenities. The room size is a bit small though.
While the pool view of awesome, be ready for some noisy scenes from 'pool party revelers'.
House-keeping and friendly staff, who are extremely professional, competent and customer-centric.
A very small restaurant though - with a limited menu for the breakfast.
Broadband is very good - with hardly any lag.
Plenty of restaurants etc within walking distance, along with more than adequate supermarkets.
One small advice: try not to use the cab provided by the Hotel. Didn't have the best experience with the driver provided.

Room Tip: Avoid poolside in the summers. Late night parties go on & on & on :)
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Arrived without a booking on a Friday evening with a group of friends after a Safari through the North of Botswana. 6 rooms was quickly and effeciently viewed and booked. The bar was splendid and the food even better. Rooms was of the highest standard.

Room Tip: The bar was to good for informative advise.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The rooms were really quite small, and no space for a third bed (if needed - problematic for a 5 member family). Of the 5 rooms that we booked, 3 had not been supplied with towels! And one of the rooms did not have an aircon TV remote.

They did respond quickly after we phone house-keeping.

Overall, clean rooms but very small rooms and bathrooms. Quite sad that in a water strapped country, and during a drought that we were informed (after we phoned and said there is no hot water) that the taps must be left running for up to 15min before the warm water comes through to the shower...

I would might go back ....

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2016

This was my second time staying at Aquarian Tide.
I've found that the best way to make a reservation at this property was in person at the front desk - took me less than a minute. Check-in was a breeze, the room was tiny as before but still comfortable and clean, housekeeping was very responsive when I needed assistance. It was winter with night temperatures close to freezing, but my room was nice and warm even when I didn't use the heating. Service at the restaurant seems to have become quicker. Also it seemed that many guests were taking advantage of the restaurant's room deliveries at no extra charge. I had a car and driving in and out at all times of day at night was not a problem. The hotel lobby was a convenient spot for conducting business meetings or just as a meeting place for other activities. This time I took advantage of the hotel's proximity to several grocery stores and used the empty fridge in my room to store juice, fruit and yogurt - a nice break from restaurants' starch-rich menus.
However I'll repeat my recommendation from my last stay - if you need much assistance for your stay which goes beyond the walls of this property, such as concierge service, transportation arrangements etc - look elsewhere. When I needed help, front desk staff provided me with numbers of taxi drivers, but didn't take responsibility for making arrangements for me. Also the airport shuttle wasn't working. I was happy with this, others may have different feelings.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We only stay for one day but found everything we want. The location is very good. Very close to a shopping Mall and the also conveniently on the highway pass Gaberone. The reception staff were friendly and proffesional

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple