Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
View deal
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
US$88
US$62
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
getaroom.comUS$88
All reviews brazilian restaurant close to the airport the ground floor bole airport wonderful hotel clean rooms addis internet samuel gym housekeeper security shuttle maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2021

The standard and service at the hotel is great. I have stayed here many times before and will do so again. The staff are very friendly, the rooms are well appointed and the food menu is good. Certainly my go to hotel in Addis.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2021

Ramada best hotel to stay with BRand hotel, vegetrain food served ok but we requested to prepare more
Location very good rooms are best
Service very very good best destination of Ethiopia to stay excellent

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

The stay was a transit stay while I was traveling from India to Canada. The hotel stopover was because of the new rules by Canada border security. The option of choosing hotel in Addis Ababa was the right option in all the ways. The staff all across the property was helpful and eager to help starting from front office, bell desk, security and house keeping. The rooms were spacious and rightly maintained. The breakfast buffet was average. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Use the hotel transport only to and from the airport, they do provide that.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank prithviraj_yadav
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

I rarely bother writing hotel reviews but this place is very, very good for a European traveller.

Hotel is extremely new 1 or 2 years and the rooms are in great condition modern equipment and fitings. Very well lit.

This is rare in Ethiopia where hotels of $100 or less are often tired and need maintenance.

The WiFi is excellent. I actually switched back here from another hotel which had poor patchy WiFi. This is the best WiFi I have seen in Ethiopia.

Rooms excellent; I like the Brazilian restaurant on top. Excellent breakfast, again something missing elsewhere in rival properties.

Overall this place is clean, modern and has excellent facilities up to European / US standards. Great atmosphere. I have tried most of the other well reviewed hotels in Addis and none of them are as good as this.

It feels like a $200+ a night property but you can often stay there for $80-100.

What would i improve? Not much...the rooms, though very well equipped, are not huge. But I get round this by asking for a corner room with a balcony.

There is an excellent bar downstairs with a great evening atmosphere which unfortunately was closed for refurbishment during my most recent visit. I miss it!

Ramsda keep up the great work...you are the best value hotel in Addis and I love it. I find it hard to explain but there is something slightly depressing and tired about most of the other rival hotels in Addis.

Somehow Ramada is buzzing, clean, modern, alive up beat and well equipped.

Every time I try another hotel I regret it and up returning to Ramada...these other places always have some problem, dodgy Internet or poor Aircon, or dodgy lift or hopeless breakfast...but Ramada just gets everything right. The place works, and a great buzzy atmosphere too...

If your budget is around 100 USD, you just found your best option in Addis...believe me I have tried nearly all the others...

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Makeda Abraham, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Addis Ababa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2021

Dear Bazzer72,

Thank you so much for this fabulous review and for sharing your experience at the Ramada by Wyndham Addis, Addis Ababa.

I am delighted to read that you find our hotel to be the best value hotel in all of Addis Ababa. Our modern and comfortable rooms as well as the speedy and efficient WiFi, our extensive breakfast options and our Brazilian Churrascaria Rooftop Restaurant 'Fogo no Chão' (the first of its kind in Addis), are valued by many of our guests, and I am thrilled that you appreciate this just as much.

'Oak Bar' on the ground floor which was closed during your most recent visit, will hopefully have reopened by the time you return; we and many of our regular guests miss it too!

Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is a true pleasure to receive such great compliments
Exceeding our guests' expectation and creating a memorable experience is our priority, so I am delighted that you were able to experience this again during your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kindest regards,
Makeda Abraham

Reviewed 15 February 2021

I love this hotel , and very nice service at all , happy and recommended for other to use this hotel , the service provider is excellent , the housekeeper is so nice and friendly , the lobby is so nice , restaurant is so perfect to dine ,

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yonas Salelew, Marketing at Ramada by Wyndham Addis Ababa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear tamirub2021,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Ramada by Wyndham Addis, Addis Ababa.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel. I will share your feedback with our team who I am certain will appreciate your kind words and to whom this will serve as an encouragement, as we continuously aim to exceed our guests’ expectations.

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Kind regards,