4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
PricelineUS$302
Booking.comUS$302
StayForLongUS$333
All reviews gallery bar lebanese restaurant the executive lounge beautiful hotel room service house keeping mini bar pool view enjoyed my stay business trip breakfast buffet is rooms are spacious nice pool jennifer andrews cedar papillon
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

This is the first time I have stayed at this hotel. The people are nice I guess but there’s this one Walter named Alfreda, Wow! the very best, hard working , friendly and very professional. Thank you so much Ms Alfreda for making my stay a bit comfortable!!

Room tip: They have the best security, if that’s your concern like it was mine then 5 star otherwise shop around
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, Owner at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Dear ElfredaFulani,

It was a pleasure having you at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City and we thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are glad you were able to enjoy a pleasant service experience with Alfreda and carried with you a memory of Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City. Comments and observations such as yours allow us to ensure that we are indeed constantly making progress towards excellence.

Thank you once again for all your warm endorsements and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2021

This is the second time I have visited this beautiful hotel . The staff are welcoming and give great customer service. I would like to point out a waiter named 'Michael Bentil' he was excellent!! always cheerful, friendly and professional.

Room tip: Lovely view site of the pool, quiet floors, security very good
Date of stay: January 2021
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, Owner at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Dear laurencC2767WF,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It is heartening to read your gratifying remarks about Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City and the services provided by our staff Micheal Bentil. With our commitment to constantly provide warm and efficient services to all our guests, appreciative comments such as yours are the most encouraging; we see them as our greatest rewards. The entire team is thrilled to note your feedback and we thank you for patronizing our hotel.

We await your return to Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

The service was realllyyyy poor ! The waiters kept so long in taking our orders and bringing the food. Even in bringing our bill. We were sitting by the poolside and there were so many flies . Couldn’t really enjoy ourselves properly and enjoy our meal. They have nice apple crumble tho and a great view for taking pictures

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Timmzyyyy,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We regret that we have not been able to meet your expectations during your recent visit at the poolside restaurant and bar. Your comments are taken very seriously and will be taken on board for future planning.
May I take this opportunity to let you know that all feedback is gratefully received since it enables us to be attentive and sensitive to all the needs of our guests and to continuously enhance our standards of service.
Thank you once again and I very much hope you may consider coming back to enjoy the excellent standards of service and customer care with which we are generally associated and if this is the case please do contact Mr. Arindam Basu our Director of Food and beverage upon your arrival and he would be delighted to assist with the arrangements.

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Charming old world style hotel , Excellent service by the ground staff ,very professional, housekeeping maintains a high level of service to the point of spoiling me , turned down services fantastic, I lost a day of my stay due to the long layover in Paris CDG & arrived at the hotel past midnight, the next day I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my room, bed , bath ready, TV turned on to my favorite TV5, Butler service ? Wow !! Mini Bar , I informed this nice gentleman I took sodas & to please add it to my account, i couldn’t believed what I heard “ Madame, it’s free !” Free ? unheard of.!! I was shocked beyond belief, I stayed in one of Zagreb’s finest 5* by the train station , every time you open the mini bar you hear the sound of the cash registers & the $ sign flashing,
This pandemic did so much harm to the world especially the hotel sector, I hope people started traveling again and stay in this fantastic hotel.

I end my day sitting and watching the sun go down on the Terraza, overlooking the Nile River, and not to forget they have a Golden Retriever “working with the Security handler “ a very loving dog named Windy . Again , Kudos to the management, super-excellent service . All the best to the wonderful people who made my trip memorable!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Flyer33733,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled that the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, was able to exceed your expectations and sincerely appreciate your heartfelt advocacy to our many TripAdvisor readers.

My team and I are very pleased to read your positive comments about our services and facilities.

We thank you for your patronage. It was a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

I visited the restaurant during Christmas with some business partners and Steve and his team were just excellent.They were always on time and always available when we needed them. They were very friendly and professional with their duties. They went out of their way to make our business meeting a very successful one. I would like to commend them for their efforts and would recommend Kempinski for further business meetings.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, Owner at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Dear weiszys,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and restaurant over Christmas and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It is cheering to note that you and your business partners had a pleasant experience with us and particularly value our F&B offerings and the excellent service provided by our team. Your comments are most gratifying and will be shared with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back with us at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, and thank you once again for your patronage and recommendations to others.