Plasma Hotel(Tripoli)
US$316
Priceline
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 January 2017

the hotel location is very good, the rooms Pit small , the breakfast is need to be added some goods , the hotel staff need to b trained how to deal with the gusts and to improve the quality of the hotel services.

Room Tip: the suite has enough space for single or couple
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Booked in on a recommendation of Libyan colleagues. Excellent hotel, clean, bright and comfortable. Breakfast good and a good restaurant. The rooms are of a good size clean and the bed very comfortable. Pleased to say wifi throughout the hotel so business continuity was no problem. The staff are very helpful and speak very good English. Recommend it if you are in Tripoli.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Clean hotel with friendly staff in the centre of town. Food in the restaurant is good and the cafe is v.good.

Normal rooms are a decent size, got a suite one night which is not a lot more expensive and rooms are very spacious.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Chose this hotel because of recommendation of a colleague in Tripoli. Price just about above average. Reception was efficient. Free fast Internet wifi. Breakfast and Buffet lunch was good but the service at breakfast was very poor. The location was very convenient very close to the center away from the main traffic which made it very convenient to come an go from for all our meetings. This hotel is clean and convenient , I will use it again when I next visit Libya.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Vasos D
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I stayed at the Tobacts for 5 nights first for 3 nights then checked out and returned for two more. The hotel was chosen by my client and I'd never been to Tripoli so I didn't know what to expect. My experience was terrible. First I put in a room that had overwhelming smell of cigaret smoke. I asked if I could move to non-smoking room and was told no. The elevator was broken and would never go to my floor (I was on 5th floor). The internet connection was slow for "high-speed" and you could only log on to one device at at a time - my request for second passport was refused. The rooms were tiny with no dresser. The shower was tiny with really bad water pressure - and yet no way to avoid water while in - thought they did provide a shower cap.

When I returned for second visit - having to travel to Misurata for a few days I specifically asked if I could check into different room upon return so you can imagine my disappointment when I checked in for a second time and they assigned me to the exact same room. The manager was downright rude when I said I really wanted a different room - preferable one without strong smoke smell and on floor with working elevator. He simply refused.

I am going back to Tripoli for 2 more weeks but will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business