“Perfect spot in the city center”

and 1 more site!
Maison d'Hotes Mandrosoa
Ranked #3 of 104 Antananarivo B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was recommended by a friend and it did not disappoint! I stayed here for one night at the end of my trip to Madagascar. It was wonderful. The rooms are charming and very clean. The hot water works great and so does the wifi. It's right in the dead center of Tana and there's a bank/ATM and restaurant less than 5 minutes walk away. The owner is incredibly kind and helpful and made my stay even better. The pool and view are nice as well. It's about a 1.5 hour ride from the airport because of Tana traffic but the owner will organize a taxi for you and it's only Ar50,000. I highly recommend staying here if you need to be in Tana! I loved it!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The staff were extremely helpful and went above and beyond in taking care of their guests. the pool is wonderful. The breakfasts were ample and tasty. Being on one level above the street, the hotel is much quieter than he surrounding neighborhood.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This small hotel is managed by an excellent host who is doing his very best to please his guests. Since our flight home left after midnight, he let us stay at the common room until we had to leave for the airport. Thank you for everything! We really enjoyed our stay at this oasis in the middle of a big city.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Spent a night here before going out into the country to see the lemurs. Owner was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great! If I ever get to return to Madagascar again, I will certainly stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Everything was great: the rooms looked very nice, the hosts were kind and very helpful. Even before we got there, Harifidy answer to all my questions and gave me very useful information about travelling in Madagascar.
It was the hidhlight of our trip to Tana, I strongly recommend it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends