“Ice Ice Baby”

Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in Lilongwe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great take-away curry from this restaurant. They even had bags of ice. Worth their weight in gold in a city that had no power. The curry dishes were all very good. The owners were very accommodating.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My daughter and I came here on a Friday night -- I probably will not do that again. The parking lot was crazy crowded, it was tough to find a spot and hard to maneuver in. The restaurant was not busy when we entered at 6 but started to fill up. The naan was good -- and a very generous piece. They have a good selection of beverages. My chicken korma was ok, but unlike kormas I have had in other places. The little coleslaw appetizer and the dipping sauces were quite good though. They have a good menu with many Indian and Chinese selections. Staff were good. One downside is that soon after we sat down a roach crawled down the wall and onto our table. Despite that, we will likely go again! (So you know the service and food were still good!!) But most likely I will aim for a lunch or work week dinner.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The food is really tasty and the staff and management went the extra mile to make us feel like honored guests.

We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I dined at Blue Ginger up to3 times. The restaurant serves Chinese and Indian meals. Their meals are really nice (I did Chinese) and the prices are not to bad in my opinion.

It is decent and their staff are courteous too.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you happen to be an Indian food person and you are in Lilongwe, Malawi - then go to Blue Ginger.
Promise - You will not regret and you will have good value for your money.
I had the mutton dish and it was super.
Will definitely recommend this restaurant to all Indian food lovers everyday!!!

Date of visit: July 2017