Hotel Pension Uhland(Windhoek)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Pool
US$90
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$49
Arebbusch Travel Lodge(Windhoek)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$147
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$155
All reviewsrooms are cleannamibia tripfencestartairportbreakfastwifitv
Reviewed 13 October 2015

We stayed at Casa Piccolo for 11 days while in Windhoek for business and were very impressed with the entire experience.

Lovely clean rooms, friendly staff and excellent breakfasts every morning.

It is also very close to town and the shops and restaurants which made it convenient, but in a quiet street which was relaxing.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Very lovely place, all the staff is very kind and the owner Claudia is amazing.
They are ready to help you for everything,
but if you are planning to take a taxi to go out for dinner double check the price before to avoid surprises...
The room was warm enough and really clean. Breakfast was good enough.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed here after my July 2015 hunt in the Kamanjab area. Neat, clean rooms with Wifi free out in the garden area. Special thanks to Cecilia, a charming young lady who was most helpful. Walked over to Joe's Beerhouse for my usual post hunt feast and a couple of Tafels to wash it down. Cecilia arranged for a cab to the airport at a very reasonable rate, and the driver actually arrived 10 minutes early! I hunt in Namibia just about every year, and I'll stay at Casa Piccolo again, and have recommended it to my friends.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Bud M
Reviewed 6 June 2015

I travel to Namibia on work 6 to 9 times a year. I am on the road a lot and depend on small, pension bed and breakfast hotels. I've stayed at a many B&B's in Windhoek over the years but I keep coming back to Casa Piccolo. It is without question the most consistent experience - the rooms are always clean and comfortable, the staff is friendly and accommodating, and it's situated close to all my favorite restaurants. For me it offers the best value for the money and I always look forward to sitting by the pool and having coffee in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2015

The grounds are well kept with lovely metal sculptures. Wifi reception in room no 13 was poor but if I moved to sit on the veranda at the breakfast room the download speeds were acceptable. Both room and ensuite bathroom (shower) was basic but clean and very spacious. Breakfast is good although only served from 07h00 which was a bit late for me as I was trying to leave by 07h15. I missed having an airconditioner or fan in the room and woke up a couple of times each night because I was feeling hot.

Room Tip: No airconditioning /fans in any rooms are on at night
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business