“Lovely place”

Cuisines: African
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I just love the ambience....the music is soft and not blaring like some bars you go to in karu...nice spot...

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Twice as nice as it sounds. The quality of her foods and service style brings to memory the rich taste of contemporary African kitchen, her ambience brings to reality the African Tales By Moon light. oooooh! Service is fast and courteous, food is always fresh and hot (prepared on site in an open kitchen format) and tastes great! Her beans porridge is absolutely out of this world...eaten with fried plantains....o..la..la! Rice and chicken is another delicacy that I enjoy... I can't wait to be there once i visit Abuja again by september this year.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Not all restaurants offer you a combo of good food ( tasty, presentable and affordable) , wonderful ambiance and courteous service.......Zander's Place does just that . I had heard about this place from a friend who continually boasted of its''beyond the ordinary state'' and took it with a pinch of salt. Alas, the opportunity came to visit it on 1 of my business trips to Abuja even if it was to prove my friend wrong in its assessment. But i was blown away with the whole experience from my walk into the compound, to the array of food available for my choosing, prompt service ( even amidst the chaos of Football Fans watching on the screens) and finally the taste of the meal......''most meals taste like they came from a box'', but this was from MAMA's kitchen....
Zander's Place is Home away from Home.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I was reccomended Zanders Place by a family friend and wasn't dissapointed. Ive eaten out in many restaurants in Europe but never tasted fish as delicious! it was fresh, cooked on the grill and seasoned to perfection! :-) The waiters and waitresses were friendly and polite and attended to us quickly. This is definitely one of my favourite spots to hang out and eat.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

When visiting family in Abuja I went to Zander's place based on recommendation. I am glad that I went as it offered a different type of vibe compared to a lot of other eat out spots in the city. Relaxed, friendly, but finished to a high standard the restaurant itself matched the high quality of food. A variety of Nigerian food is available, and I loved the dishes that I chose. I recommend it as a nice place to go with family and friends.