Ways to Experience Kubwa Five Safaris
from US$1,092.00
More Info
from US$1,105.00
More Info
All reviews serengeti national park wildebeest migration cultural village kilimanjaro climbing visit tanzania genuine care different attractions animal species lions hunting game drives meals were great wildlife safari fantastic trip african countries excellent safari boat cruise fort portal
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

I and my family booked with Kubwa Five Safaris for a trip to Uganda early month.
We were extremely happy with our experience. Our guide ( he is called Steven) was incredibly knowledgeable and professional as he took us around the Parks. He was exceptional in tracking animals and with him we saw all the big five, and a host of many other animals.
We appreciate the efforts shown by the reservation team who made Our Safari Flawless.
All the transfers were timely and we did not miss any activity.
I highly recommend Kubwa Five Safaris.

Date of experience: December 2020
KubwaFiveSafaris, Director of Sales at Kubwa Five Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Thank you for the great review. What a beautiful vacation you had with us!

We are very pleased to note that you had a memorable safari with us. We have passed your words of appreciation to Steven who was your guide. We are aware of the critical role a guide plays in our guests’ holiday experience, we hire only the best.

Again, thank you for your wonderful review and we can only look forward to hosting you again!

For your next trip with us, we suggest that you have your vacation in any of these African countries i.e. Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, and South Africa. We conduct tours across East Africa and Southern Africa.

Reviewed 5 November 2020 via mobile

The hotel amenities were top class. I enjoyed the driver's stories about the different animals and names of bird species.

The highlight of my trip was the wildlife which we saw in large numbers especially the buffaloes, Elephants and Giraffe.
We had an opportunity to see a few lions and we also spotted a leopard, we were only group of tourists who had a privilege to see the leopard on that day. The guests who had come earlier than us and those who came after us failed to see any leopards on that very day, we were so lucky. This is because Steven our guide knew where to spot leopards.

Thank you Kubwa five safaris for the most memorable trip of a lifetime.

We really enjoyed the views of wildlife especially the lions at Murchison falls national park! I will definately use your services again and highly recommend your company.

Thanks for an unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: November 2020
KubwaFiveSafaris, Guest Relations Manager at Kubwa Five Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Thank you for the great review. What a beautiful vacation you had with us!

We are very pleased to note that you had a memorable safari with us in Uganda, the Pearl Of Africa. We have passed your words of appreciation to Steven who was your guide. We are aware of the critical role a guide plays in our guests’ holiday experience, we hire only the best.

Thank you for your wonderful review and we can only look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

I recommend kubwa safari because everything you see and experience is in it natural state and this makes them unique

KubwaFiveSafaris, Front Office Manager at Kubwa Five Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Thank you for having booked with us. We are glad to know you had a wonderful vacation experience
with us.

Reviewed 3 November 2020

My husband and I had a wonderful trip to Murchison Falls National Park, this company gave us great safari activities beyond our expectations. A friend recommended Kubwa Five Safaris to us and we don't regret for having booked a trip with this company.

Everything was well planned and they fulfilled and meant their words. We had a customized itinerary that met our travel needs.

The game drives and boat cruise were out of this words.

Uganda is a Pearl of Africa, and it is surely gifted by nature, her flora and fuana is mind blowing.

We enjoyed our driver, steven, he did a wonderful job and made us to feel comfortable around him. He has an excellent way of communication, very knowledgeable about animals and birds.

The hotels and meals were great. There was high level of hospitality at the hotel we used.

Kubwa Five Safaris you are the best travel company that I recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: October 2020
KubwaFiveSafaris, Public Relations Manager at Kubwa Five Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

What a beautifulful vacation you had with us!!! Thank you for the great review.

We are very pleased to note that you had a memorable safari with us. We have passed your words of appreciation to Stephen who was your guide. We are aware of the critical role a guide plays in our guests’ holiday experience, we hire only the best.

Reviewed 28 October 2020

This was my first time to go to Kenya and also my first to use a tours and travel agent for my holiday. I booked as a solo travelers but I wanted to join other travelers, Kubwa Five Safaris made a great arrangement and I was added to the group that was full of life. We were in Maasai Mara for 3 days and 2 nights.

I worked with Joseph all through, for about 3 months before my trip. He never got tired with my many questions and reservations that I had.

He provided with me various options, and this made my decision making easier.

I booked for a budget safari and I paid in instalments and everything went smooth.

The drive was on time at airport, transfer from the airport to the hotel was prompt with no hitches- we are very time cautious, so this was quite a plus for us.

Pick up from hotel to the airport was also smooth.

I had a wonderful wildlife vacation in Maasai Mara.

After the two game drives in Maasai Mara, we visited the Maasai cultural village, I got to learn a lot about the Maasai Mara.

All in all, thank you Joseph and your team for being reliable.

In a nutshell, thank you for giving me the confidence I needed.

Given a chance, I would recommend your services to anyone and I can't wait to book again you.

Date of experience: October 2020

Thank you for the great review.

We are very pleased to note that you had a memorable safari with us. We are aware of the critical role a guide plays in our guests’ holiday experience, we hire only the best.

For your next trip with us, we suggest that you have your vacation in any of these African countries i.e. Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, and South Africa. We conduct tours across East Africa and Southern Africa.