“The best Pizza I know”

Ranked #6 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Kampala
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: If you are running home to beat the hectic Kampala traffic you don't have to stress over where you can have that last latte, cappuccino, or hot chocolate of the day. Coffee at Last is your place - plus we are a cool group waiting to make it pleasurable!
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Awesomeness in this chicken pizza. I have recommended a number of friends and they all come back to me with the same confession. Keep it up fellas.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

decoration and wifi was good but the service is still a bit slow. I visited the restaurant with my friend we got a warm welcome, there was a slight delay but good WiFi we didn't notice much, The have sockets close by for charging as you are seated

Reviewed 12 December 2016

We love this place and keep going back even though we're dissatisfied with the time it takes to get the food. We sit at the outdoor tables and watch the traffic drive by. It's a comfortable place and atmosphere. The service is great, and the servers friendly. Our one complaint continues to be the time it takes to get our food. We usually order samosas, which we highly recommend. The fish samosa with tartar sauce is our favorite. They are a big size at a good price (5,000 UGX for a pair). We'd also recommend their Rolex. However, this week I ordered a Caesar salad off the menu. It took over an hour. When it arrived, there was nothing Caesar about it. It was basically a garden salad with a fried egg on top, croutons, and some sort of Indian spiced chicken in it. It was tasty, but not Caesar....and it took over an hour. I can recommend this place, but would advise that you go with time on your hands.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

The decor and wifi are good but the service is still wanting. I visited the restaurant, was served coffee but it took more than 28 minutes to bring me food/bite. Surprisingly, i had finished taking coffee and the experience was not really good.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I have only been to Coffee at Last a couple of times but it was lovely! The food, ambiance and service were all fantastic. Thanks so much for a great lunch.

(I would also be very interested in learning more about the company that does so many of the gorgeous wood carvings that make up the decor. Can anyone point me in the right direction?)

albert N, Owner at Coffee At Last, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Hello Bryan and Libby,

Thank you for your review and the opportunity t serve you. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us when you visited.

The woodwork is by a combination of vendors; our sister company (shared office) "dizayini" creates the concept(s), "3 Boys Capentry does the frame / wood work and we outsource the laser curving from various outlets in the city.