“Business Trip”

Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort
Ranked #1 of 105 Hotels in Kampala
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I was in Kampala for a business purposes one if my friend suggested me to stay in munyonyo common wealth resort. this place was amazing full of natural ambience. Early morning with a cup of coffee with natural greenery and a huge lake it's wonderful experience. The rooms are very comfortable and are available in affordable prices with different offers included.
Restaurant with large variety of food from different cuisine with professional service staffs.they also provide horse riding and Boat riding .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Parkash K
AkhileshMalik, Manager at Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Greetings from resort !

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves in getting things right the first time and exceeding our valued guests expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

i was in Munyonyo commonwealth resort for a business meeting. I must say it is one of the best venues for conferences. This venue us so so beautiful out of the noise.
Nyanja restaurant: we got a chance to try different meals in the restaurant and all the meal we had was awesome. So overall it was great experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
AkhileshMalik, Manager at Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I have visited Uganda quite a few times and I wish I had stumbled on you before. Firstly, can I thank all the staff who made our time a wonderful memory, especially Deepak (management) Stella and Stella, Puis and Jane your service was 5 star. Even when things didn't go right, I can't complain because your attitude and speed to sort things out was exemplary. The children talk so highly of you and wonder if staff are always so nice, they can't wait to come again and bring their friends, so thank you!
I can highly recommend this place to anyone, family, lone travellers, business travellers and I have been! We stayed in the cottages and the whole experience was outstanding.
Especially travelling with children aged 5, 9, 12 it felt safe, clean and an oasis for us as parents. Even when there were conferences it didn't seem too busy.
A great base to visit family and do safaris or trips to town.
Although it's on a lake it gives off a lovely breeze as if you were near a beach, beautiful! I could keep writing, but I don't want to bore you, go and see for yourself you will not be disappointed!
We have several friends booking for next summer, so keep up the fantastic work.

Room Tip: I probably wouldn't stay on the ground floors near the lake as there were a few wedding receptio...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed for only one night but enjoyed the best services at this beautiful hotel.
The staffs from reception were friendly and assisted me with golf carts several times, the bell staff was spot on, they explained every bit of services when taking me to the room from reception.
I had an evening walk all over the resort which was an amazing experience through the clean and well maintained gardens.
Food was good, services in restaurant were satisfactory.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The place is huge and offer several facilities and activities with excellent services.
Staff is always courteous and friendly, food at Nyanja Restaurant was nice.
We enjoyed boat ride and swimming at the infinity pool.
Rooms are comfortable and spacious. Overall a good value for money!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple