“Fotini M”

Price range: US$5 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, International, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Rhapsodys Lusaka is a well established restaurant/wine bar, since 2004. Our delicious meals will explode your taste buds. Check out our large selection of wines and cocktails for a great experience the Rhapsodys way. We are a great venue for that quiet dinner for two, or simply just drinks with friends. Our friendly staff look forward to hosting you. We take large group reservations, corporate events, functions, birthdays and celebrations.Chat to our management team for a great event.
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Meet friends there often. Excellent food. Good service. Chicken Espetada is one of my favourites. Very helpful staff. Pleasant waiters. I highly recommend it.

Nick L, Owner at Rhapsody's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thanks for your positive feedback Fotini. It has always been a pleasure to host you and your wonderful family. I hope you will visit our new venue when we move across to the show grounds end September/early October

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I was part of a group of 15 to Rhapsody's earlier this month and was so pleased we chose this place. Customer service was excellent and they were well able to cater for the demands of such a large group. I tried the Pork Ribs, a delicacy for somebody who is living in the UAE.
The desert was phenomenal as well, I tried the Twisted Sister but the others in the group were equally impressed by Death By Chocolate. Great atmosphere and amazing food!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I went there on Sunday, after having visited the Sunday market in the parking area. I ordered lemon grilled chicken, that should be a healthy and easy choice. While the chicken was not good but very heavy! The restaurant is in front (or part) of the mall. I don't recommend this place.

Nick L, Owner at Rhapsody's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hi ALocalInThe City, We are obviously very disappointed to get a 1 star rating - especially when you see all our other reviews over the last months have been around 4 and 5 star. We always try our best and it is very disconcerting when out of the blue we are hit with this. I'm just wondering which Sunday you visited us because we haven't had the Sunday market in Arcades for 3 months now.....

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The weekend of 23 and 24 June we traveled to Zambia to do two shows and one of our performances were at Rhapsody's Lusaka.

We had the privilege of dining at this fine establishment on more than one occasion and I can say with ease that every single time has been amazing.

I've had a selection of food on the menu over the past few years and this year I had the Avocado and Brie Fillet and it was astounding.

It's not just the food, but the great service, the vibe and friendly staff that makes Rhapsody's the place to be.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Brilliant customer service and delicious food make this wonderful restaurant a must-visit if you're in Lusaka!