“Very impressive trip”

Bhutan Majestic Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bhutan Majestic Travel - Your One Stop Travel Shop. Bhutan Travel Specialist started in 2005. Experience Bhutan Uniquely and Enjoy the Gross National Happiness with the Bhutan Tourism Veteran.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I visited Bhutan as personal group. Loday, our guide and driver were friendly and service minded. We could spend time and enjoyed as much as we wanted. They treated us like a family and tried to select the best for us especially food. Bhutan is a fantastic and very peaceful country. One of my memorable and impressive trip.

BhutanMajestic, Owner at Bhutan Majestic Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Chalatpan,
Greetings from Bhutan Majestic Travel, Land of Gross National Happiness & World's Carbon Negative Country to you and your friends.
Thank you for sparing time to write us review about your Holiday in Bhutan with us and we are very delighted to hear that Loday, your tour guide made your trip impressive, it truly means alot. We look forward in organizing more of your colleagues holiday in Bhutan. We will be in touch.
Happiness,

"thousands"
"company"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had an amazing week in beautiful Bhutan with Bhutan Majestic Travel. From the first contact they were extremely prompt, helpful and courteous with organising our trip and creating an itinerary, and we felt in extremely good hands! On arrival we were warmly greeted by our guide Ugyen and driver Sangay, who went to great lengths to make sure we experienced the best of this beautiful country! Ugyen is very knowledgeable about Bhutan and made every effort to ensure we were comfortable and understood everything we visited. He is also a wonderful singer! Sangay is an impeccable driver and we felt extremely safe on the road.. Even though they had just met each other, they worked really well together to make our trip as enjoyable and memorable as possible! We now have so many memories of this beautiful, serene and unique country! Thank-you Ugyen and Sangay for welcoming us to your country!

Dear SCR,
Greetings from Bhutan Majestic Travel, Land of Gross National Happiness & World's Carbon Negative Country.
We are very honored to hear back from you guys that you all enjoyed your stay in Bhutan with us and had amazing experience with Ugyen, Tour Guide and Sangay, Tour Driver. Ugyen always makes sure that all of our guests are well entertained and all informations are very well provided and goes extra mile to make their trip memorable. Glad to hear Ugyen accepted to sing for you guys.
We look forward in hearing from you guys soon about your next trip.
Happiness,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend, my husband and I took a 5 days 4 nights trip in Bhutan. Our guide was Loday. He took care of us like a family. Our driver, he was so skillful. Their service was very good. Our car was quite new. The tour was flexible, no need to rush, we spent time as much as we wanted in each place. Bhutan is an amazing peaceful country. Thank you all for the great time we had.

BhutanMajestic, Owner at Bhutan Majestic Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jooop,
Greetings from Bhutan - Land of Gross National Happiness.
Thank you for your time reviewing our service during your holiday in Bhutan. We are very happy that you guys enjoyed your holiday in Bhutan and we hope it remains memorable.
We also hope your review helps fellow travelers who are planning or wishing to visit Bhutan in time to choose the best local tour operator.
We will be in touch and if any urgent assistance required for your group tour in 2019 please call me.
Happiness from Bhutan

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Majestic scenery, beautiful culture, and lovely people. No doubt that it is one of our greatest trips. Our stay in Paro is fantastic, our visit to Taktsang is remarkable, and our journey to Punakha is memorable. I especially enjoy talking to the locals. The trip is well organized. Thanks to our guides, Loday and another guy who I cannot recall the name (I am truly sorry), for taking a very good care of us.
We are looking forward to visit Bhutan again!!!

Dear KoonA,
Greetings from Bhutan - Happiness is a Place.
We are very happy to know you had enjoyed your holiday in Bhutan with us and also Big Thanks for the very special review.
We look forward in seeing you soon in Bhutan.
We wish you have a Happy 2018.
Best Wishes,

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Spectacular is how I would describe my trip. It’s nothing short of being majestic. I knew I would love Bhutan from the time I set my eyes on Takstang Monastery many many years back in a magazine. But I didn’t know how it would be travelling alone. The minute I was picked by Ugyen and Rinzin from the airport, they made sure I felt safe and at ease. They showed so much of respect and continuously ensured I was fine throughout the day. Meeting Namgay, the founder of Bhutan Majestic Travel on the first nite for dinner, gave me great insight on Bhutanese people and their simple philosophy (something we could all use). After a wonderful dinner with these 3 gentlemen, I had to bid farewell to my 21 year old guide Ugyen, who definitely has great potential. The next day I was greeted by Loday, my guide for the rest of my journey. I had so much flexibility and he could sense I wanted to see more. He was more than willing to take me on a hike which was unscheduled for while waiting for start of the Punakha Festival. Rinzin, our calm and most observant driver was literally there when I needed to get into the car. 1 minute I see him standing next to me, and the next he’s waiting to pick us up. I never had to walk far. I truly enjoyed my time in Punakha homestay as well. A unique experience to see how people in Punakha village live and harvest their vegetables before cooking their meals. The owner Dago was very entertaining. I learnt to cook their famous Ema Datshi (chilly cheese) as well. What is evident is their respect for nature, animals and how they treat each other. So much of respect and kindness. Truly enjoyed my trip and Bhutan Majestic Travel made it extremely memorable for me!

2  Thank subamg

Hi Suba,
Greetings from Land of Gross National Happiness.
Thank you so much for writing a very detailed review, I know, Time remains always a big factor when we live in Metropolitan City like KL but you truly made us, Owe you a big one!
When and where ever in the world we go either attend Travel Expo or Road Show, we very much try and convince our potential guests that Bhutan remains very SAFE and solo lady travelers and the response had been truly tremendous, like yourself.
We are very happy that both Ugyen, Loday and Rinzin made your holiday in Bhutan memorable.
Its truly my pleasure and honor to meet you over dinner while you are in Thimphu and Thank you so much for sharing new idea of implementing Aquaponics and I wanna surprise you during your next trip to Bhutan.
Thank you once again and wishing you best 2018.
Happiness