“Good Bar and Grill”

Add it.
Ike's
Ranked #22 of 35 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American
Description: New... 2 Months Open. Next To Hotel.
Description: New... 2 Months Open. Next To Hotel.
Reviewed 18 April 2015

Ike's is only a few blocks from I70 and is a great dinner stop. My house steak was prepared just right. The baked potato and salad were very good. Service was fast and courteous.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I don't know if we got a new waitress or if it was just a fluke, but the service was very slow and my order was wrong. Once I received the correct food, it was ok.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

I really enjoyed the casual dining experience at Ike's. The food is good and the people are friendly. The alcohol is reasonable in price also. We had wonderful hot sandwiches and sweat potato fries. I would recommend this restaurant to any one wanting a good meal at a good price

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Other than my wife throwing her chocolate sundae around like a girl gone mad, very sufficient and a life saver when our B&B's food was like a scene from The Shining.

2  Thank Lows82
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We went to Ike's for dinner after receiving a recommendation from the desk clerk at the Holiday Inn where we were staying. It had a sports bar atmosphere in the bar but also a casual dining room for families. They offered a varied menu with lots of sandwiches and full meals. I chose the buffalo chicken sandwich and chose broccoli salad over fries. They were both delicious.
It was served on a bun that was like a Panini and the sauce was tasty. My husband had the coconut shrimp which was crispy and very tasty. He ordered the dirty rice as his side and it was also delicious. The chocolate lava cake and ice cream for dessert were also very good. Our server was very friendly and prompt. We were happy we went here for our meal after a long day on the road. I don't think we were the only ones that like this place as it was crowded with couples and families. I would recommend this place to travelers looking for a good meal.

1  Thank buckimom