“Labor Day Weekend Trip!!!”
Review of Ike's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ike's
Ranked #21 of 35 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American
Description: New... 2 Months Open. Next To Hotel.
Description: New... 2 Months Open. Next To Hotel.
Reviewed 5 September 2016

The food and atmosphere was excellent. We had the Frickles and the California Rolls and both were so good. The beer was cold and the wait staff was very friendly!!

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

Food was good. Service was a little slow and inconsistent. The interior of the restaurant is decorated with various pictures involving President Eisenhower and his wife, Mamie Eisenhower. Another Area of the restaurant has pinball games or other table games in addition to a bar and outdoor area. When we were there for dinner these areas we were not being utilized.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

Ike's is only a few blocks from I70 and is a great dinner stop. My house steak was prepared just right. The baked potato and salad were very good. Service was fast and courteous.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I don't know if we got a new waitress or if it was just a fluke, but the service was very slow and my order was wrong. Once I received the correct food, it was ok.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

I really enjoyed the casual dining experience at Ike's. The food is good and the people are friendly. The alcohol is reasonable in price also. We had wonderful hot sandwiches and sweat potato fries. I would recommend this restaurant to any one wanting a good meal at a good price

Been to Ike's? Share your experiences!