“Awesome Himalayan experience”

My Everest Trip
Ranked #120 of 806 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: If you’re looking for the ultimate Himalayan adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Our seasoned guides offer mountain trekking and peak climbing across Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet, as well as a myriad of jungle safaris, sightseeing, bungy jumping, cycling, and paragliding adventures. My Everest Trip has been delivering fixed and customized trips as an award-winning, licensed Nepali tour operator since 2001. We’re deeply committed to environmental conservation and rural economic development – and work closely with local communities to employ staff, ensure a light carbon footprint, and advance children’s education.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Excellent and professional customer service. Staff took great care of everything, from picking me up from the hotel to arranging vegetarian meal for me during the trip. I had a great time, lots of nice pictures taken :) thank you

My_Everest_Trip_NP, Owner at My Everest Trip, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

thanks for your great reviews , i hope we will have another trekking soon ,

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"guide"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My Everest Trip managed by Puru and his team organised my internal flights, took care of taxi transport and most importantly arranged the helicopter flight to Everest Base Camp which was the highlight of my entire 6 week trip to Nepal. A special bonus was that at my request, Peru ensured I was able to sit in the front seat of the helicopter which was wonderful and made my Everest flight even more enjoyable. Peru and his staff were most helpful and friendly. I felt I got the best deals thru them.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I had a relaxing weekend in Nagarkot that Puru personally made sure was handled with professionality. A driver picked me up in a comfortable car and made sure my drive was safe and enjoyable. The view is breathtaking in Nagarkot, I highly recommend taking time to view Kathmandu Valley through My Everest Trip.

My_Everest_Trip_NP, Manager at My Everest Trip, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you so much i hope i will see you again soon

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

All up I had a great trip. the people there are more than happy to help me especially when it comes to advise on the trip. lost of stop to take lost of great photo. the tea house I stayed in are very warm and comfortable with good meals. I would definitely recommend this trip to my friends.

My_Everest_Trip_NP, Manager at My Everest Trip, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank U so much i am glad to receive your review and hope see you soon .

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I found the agency in thamel and i was so luck. The manager help me to organize everything and give me a lot of good suggestions. Then, when i had some problems, he helped me to resolve it...really he was like a good friend in Katmandu. GREAT!!!

My_Everest_Trip_NP, Manager at My Everest Trip, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thanks for your great reviews , hope we will meet you soon and have a another trekking , best of luck ,