See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for over a week and we really enjoyed it. For a budget hotel we didn't expect much, however the staff are extremely friendly and helpful Day and night, the location is perfect on the edge thamel on a quiet street but a stones throw from the center and the room was cleaned daily with fresh sheets. Our laundry was also done for us extremely quickly for a very good rate and to top everything off; the roof terrace which overlooks the entire city is a great place to chill out and admire the surrounding areas. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This is for all travelers who pre-book this place via online sites, I share with you my personal experience, I reached the hotel with a booking and the manager at the reception informs me that the hotel is overbooked and cannot provide me with a room, After a 30hr travel I am devastated and I start to argue that this is unprofessional of them and cannot cancel a reserved booking from my card, so the person in charge starts to fight and threaten me that It's not his problem and tries to sell me a staff room instead of a standard bedroom, and when I don't agree he asks me and my partner to take my luggage and leave. When I insist to speak with the owner he dials him and the owner says it's not his problem as I reached at 17.00 instead of 12:00 noon, and to mention that i had already informed them I will be late. Too tired to fight any further I leave, and when I check my email, they try and charge my card through booking.com saying that I did not check-in that day. This is the kind of arrogant treatment they make here, concerned only about their day to day affairs and no respect for customers whatsoever. The property may seem nice but it's a filthy way to do business and I don't recommend this place to any traveler for reservation. Knowing the fact that I'm Indian he also threatened me and started to call his fellow nepalese people to deal with me, before I stormed out of the place. Absolutely unprofessional and low-life behavior from them. I see them as more business minded and not helpful in any way.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kartik B
Parashuram S, Owner at Hotel Visit Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

All the story is false. Actually he was asking the room in less price than the price he booked with booking.com. Of course I did not agree him. Then he threatened me with the bad review in Tripadvisor
Now a days such trend is increasing in the travellers. How to control it?
I appreciate, if anybody suggest me.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Room was clean and bed pretty nice.
Owner and staf always fiendly and ready to help.
Wifi worked pretty good also
The hotel is well located because is in the edge of Thamel so the night are not to noicy but at the same time you can have many restaurantes near by.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Parashuram S, Owner at Hotel Visit Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you Jose, for your encouraging review. I wlli try to keep it on.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the second time now.

Nice staff, good prices and very good Location in thamel. Sadly the bathroom was moldy, but it's clean everywhere and the awesome rooftop makes Up for it.

They also wash your clothes for you (100R/1kg)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MilenaM2193
respotrek, Owner at Hotel Visit Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thank for good review.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

This is a budget hotel so I didn't expect luxury for 10 dollars a room, but I was really surprised by the quality of the rooms and very welcoming staff. All rooms lookes brand new with spotless bedsheets, acceptable speed freeWiFi was available and even a TV. Hot water is not always running, but here I could take my hot shower every day around 6pm. What is important no fungus on the walls and no humid, ugly smell which is a plague in most budget hotels in Kathmandu. I forget...location is great. Very near to everything and still quiet and far enough from all bars and nightclubs. Very much recommended place.

Room Tip: I liked my room on the 3rd floor it was high enough to catch sunshine in the day.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Parashuram S, Owner at Hotel Visit Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017