“Not to miss when you are in Kathmandu !!”

Gaia Restaurant & Coffee Shop
Ranked #37 of 918 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Asian, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Opened every day from 7am to 9:30pm Gaia Restaurant & Coffee Shop is specialized in Eurasian cuisine. We offer various breakfast sets and a large choice for your lunch or dinner. Besides that, we offer fresh, organic coffee and various teas, salads and cakes. AndGaia Holiday Home Gaia Holiday Home is a simple, comfortable, reliable and safe place to stay in Dhulikhel. It gives you an opportunity to be stress-free and relax from the hustle and bustle of the city. Settle yourself back into nature and its surrounding.
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Pleasant atmosphere with great foods, helpful and attentive staffs, perfect for Lunch and Dinner. The organic coffee here is probably the best in Thamel streets.

HariBool, Owner at Gaia Restaurant & Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank You for coming to Gaia and writing about us. we would also like let you know that we also have a Hotel in Dhulikhel,
Gaia Holiday Home.

Jyatha, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977 1 4261633
Email: info@gaiaholidayhome.com
Thank you.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Great food , lovey staffs and reasonable price
No doubt it’s the best Place eat in the town
I love the steak here they are amazing after so much dal Bhat ok the Trek

Hari Bol S, Owner at Gaia Restaurant & Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank you for nice review sir.
I would also like to let you know that we are running......A pleasant get-a-way from Kathmandu
Gaia Holiday Home in Dhulikhel is the home away from home. Just an hour drive outside of Kathmandu, it gives you an opportunity to be stress-free and relax from all the hustles and bustles of cities, indulging yourself back into the nature and it's surrounding. Not to forget the magnificent views of the Himalayas.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Gaia I visited often when I am alone or with my traveler group, they have been offering best organic coffee ,Lunch and dinner, Staff and owner Hari is great attention for our group and all services are great within downtown in Thamel,Jyatha Kathmandu.Be there for coffee, lunch and Dinner I recommend highly!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Each day I would pass by the restaurant when I walked to Thamel from my hotel. From the outside, the restaurant looked unassuming. On the last evening, I went to Gaia in anticipation of a good meal because of good reviews. The restaurant set up a lovely fire place in its centre court for outdoor dining. The ambience was simply charming. I ordered the Rosemary Chicken which was very much to my liking. The portion was generous for the price of the meal. It’s too bad that I was dining alone so I could not order anything else in the menu. You see, the descriptions of the meals in the menu were enticing.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here on our first night in Kathmandu after it was recommended by staff at our hotel. Initially we sat inside, moving outside once a table became available. There were no momos left when we ordered. We had various curries, fried rice and noodles, as well as hummus to share. All were very nice, especially the paneer curry, and there's a good range of beers. The garden is tranquil compared to the general craziness of Thamel.