Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Heritage Spa
from US$66.67
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Friend of mine recommended me to this place when I was in Nepal for a holiday back in January. I had a right rhomboid muscles pain for several years and tried different meditation including physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, acupressure, acupuncture, even injected my back three times but none of them helped.
So I went to Heritage Spa and explained my situation, I was advised to take alternate Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage and Thai Massage, and to take Sauna or Steam before massage for few weeks and I must say it has helped me a lot. Staffs there are very welcoming, professional and monitored my progress. I even had my wife trained for these Massages so I can continue.
I highly recommended Heritage Spa if you have long term problem with muscles. If you have tried several other options and made no difference, there is no harm in trying one more.

Date of experience: January 2013
2  Thank theemg
Reviewed 25 October 2012

heritage spa's bio facial it's awesome every time i go there i can see new me,, amazing hospitality and the service they provide is just you can feel when u enter heritage spa and yea deep tissue massage it's a must take maasage when you get in there thumbs up
vinay.

Date of experience: September 2012
1  Thank Vin791
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Living in Kathmandu, you suffer a lot from pollution, noise and stress in general . Heritage Spa is such a treat you can do to your mind and body!

As soon as you come in, you are welcomed with a lots of grace by Reena, that takes wonderfully care of the House . You are then leed into a nice, cosy and clean massage room where you can close your eyes and enjoy wonderful services: I especially like the purifying fruit facial (many layers of cool fruty stuffs and nice facial massage to reveal your skin glow!) ; All the different type of massages are very well done as well (Ayurvedic, Sweedish, taï... )

I highly recommend Heritage Spa to anyone looking for a very good spa, with very decent prices. I recommend it to all my guests visiting Patan/Ktm and they always come back delighted. There is no reason it won't be the same for you :)

Date of experience: October 2012
1  Thank CamilleHns
Heritage_Spa, Owner at Heritage Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Dear TripAdvisor.
We've been receiving genuine responses about ourselves via TripAdvisor platform, and how can we stay calm without thanking your Management Team for constantly being qualitative to us.

On top of that, TripAdvisor have been very effective to educate potential customers who are interested with us. And, its been great that we've been recognized and being review month by month basis. We never knew until we received your "Review Alert" in our email inbox.

We wholeheartedly thank you.

Its a festive season here in Nepal, and I must greet you and your Review team Happy Dashain.

Regards,
- Kumar R. Maharjan
Chairman, Heritage Spa

Reviewed 19 October 2012

As a friend of mine suggest me this name.I was there for my back pain. I really appreciate the dedication of the staff for their clients. I forget half of my pain with their hospitality and other with their message. they have magical hand that can make you feel relax.
I advise everyone to take a chance to retreat yourself at Hertage Spa. You will simply love it. Be there and experience yoursel

Date of experience: September 2012
3  Thank shrestharinu
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Clean, cheap and quite. I tried deep tissue massage and I felt the benefits for the days to come. For those who live in lalitpur is worth a try.

Date of experience: June 2012