1,243 results
All reviews new wing corner bar world expeditions olive garden main building business trip breakfast buffet house keeping front office comfortable stay decent hotel rooms are spacious gym internet lazimpat doorman taxis
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I stayed here because of my trip on May 20-June 02. I stayed in the new wing on fifth floor. Breakfast was good enough compare to the others hotel in Kathmandu. Staff are very good and work as a great team. I think this is the most impression for me. They are trying to make the hotel the best. They always welcome when asking for any help, Trust me! Great location for my work and Thamel in walk distance. Shuttle is quite small but always reliable compare to the high brands in Kathmandu. The room is very clean and very good complimentary. Laundry services are very clean and on time. Swimming pool and Fitness facilities are good and clean. Staff there, they are very helpful, provide very impression of service, especially Mr. Anjan Rai, he was very informative and helpful when I need help about hotel information, including Kathmandu information. The Executive lounge was quiet, however the service there impressed me. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Subrata B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Kamchai,

Namaste and a very warm greetings from Radisson hotel kathmandu!

Thank you for your perfect rating and we appreciate your time taken to write a review.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our accommodation, Health Club and other services which were offered to you.

I am also very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay delightful and a comfortable one. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

I have shared your compliments with Anjan and he was honored that you mentioned him by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize him for a job well done!

We hope your next stay and just around the corner!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I am still shocked how a Radisson can be so pathetic in guest experience. I stayed there for 2 nights while I was on a trip with my family (a large group of 25 ppl).
The hotel felt like a torture chamber where we had to call up at least 5-6 times to even get simple things like room cleaning done. The kids in our group starved while the food order took more than 2 hours to get delivered with rubbery and cold naan that they simply refused to replace.

One day we were to visit the nearby Temple and requested to pack our breakfast or extend the breakfast timing by 15 mins in case we got late. They simply refused. Repeated requests were made and repeated insults were received.

The list goes on and on...

Radisson is a reputed name and getting a service so poor is just not done. I hope they do some massive restructuring and trainings to improve the non existent hospitality. Till then, plz avoid the place. It is a hoge disappointment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ankita1209
Subrata B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Ankita,

Warm Greetings from Radisson Hotel Kathmandu!

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel.

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do the very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.

Please be assured that your constructive comments will be communicated with the respective departments and we will strive to improve our services by taking your comments into consideration.

We do hope you may consider visiting us again in the future in which case, please do contact me directly and I can ensure we can provide you with a service that will meet your expectations.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

stayed here as a part of a trip to Everest Base Camp in April 2018. Very friendly staff, clean rooms at a reasonable rate. Fantastic breakfast buffet. Great location within walking distance to Thamel and only a short ride to the Airport. Also close to other main tourist sites.

Room Tip: ask for one that looks over the front of the hotel preferably above te 4th floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Subrata B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Neil,

Namaste and a very warm greetings from Radisson Hotel Kathmandu!

Thank you for your time taken to write us the feedback and for the 5 star rating.

Your kind words will be circulated among all the employees to boost their morale.

Thank you for highlighting our services and facilities.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very good with very good location in nearby local market. Rooms are good and spacious. The hotel is located inside from main road so you have to keep it in mind while searching for the hotel. Breakfast is very good with Good buffet option of veg and Non veg food. Zym is also very good with Cardio, Swimming pool and weight training. Trainer is also available. Very well laid out rooms and amenities. You can also buy local Nepali goods from nearby shops also..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Subrata B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear ChanderShekharTyagi,

Namaste and a very warm greetings from Radisson Hotel Kathmandu!

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and for the 5 star rating.

Thank you for highlighting our high class services and facilities.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in not the distant future.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Subrata B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018