All reviews room was clean room service stayed here hot water central thamel money exchange budget hotel floor wifi nepal heart tv
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Booked the first night at usd15 for single room via agoda as don't know is good or not good. End up I stayed for 10 nights. My comment is - best budget hotel in Thamel!

Room is clean, has good hot water, good wifi, good people, good breakfast, and I have a TV. And, is a sunny room and smell so nice! My room number is 307.

For that price paid, with excellent room service n clean bed sheet and pillow case everyday, what else you can ask more?

Thanks to the manage - Siddartha, showed me great hospitality and I can't wait to go back to Nepal again.

Definitely will stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends stayed in this hotel during my trip in Nepal for 3 days. It was a basic hotel at central Thamel, easy to go around in Thamel area, near to shops, bars, restaurant. The staffs are helpful and friendly.

Room is bright, clean and basic. Hot water is good , wifi is working well. Nothing to complain about as only paid USD 15 for a night stay here. Will recommend to anyone who is looking at budget hotel around Thamel area.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank HugoFok
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Stayed in this hotel several times during my trip in Nepal, location is ideal.
Apart from that, rooms are rather inconsistent. Double room on level 5 was fairly okay, single rooms have faulty toilet flush and infested with cockroaches, while another has a faultyTV and no dressing table. Raised issue to front desk, hopefully this is rectified.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for some nights before and after my trekking and found it good compared to the price. My first room had a lot of insects keeping my company, but the other was clean. No elevator, but they help with your bags and you may store them after you check out as well. Good breakfast from the top floor with a view of the city. Friendly staff. Great localisation, got Thamel right outside and 50 m to get a taxi to wherever.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed 9 nights here and overall fairly happy. We booked using Agoda, which promised several things that we did not receive - free breakfast, bar and hotel etc. Room was nice, cleaned everyday with fresh towels and the staff were very friendly. Bathroom was slightly worse, there was a hole in the ceiling and sometimes found cockroaches. Actually quiet quite for somewhere so close to central Thamel, very good location for bars, cafes etc. Overall, not bad for the price but not great.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ramkp, Owner at Heritage Home Hotel & Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review,we will make as best as we can in next, but i am also very surprising the price is very cheap and the rate which we provide to agoda come in very low price, they put everything available but it is not fact, the guest booked standard room and ask all facilities that was our problem anyway, i will reform what you have suggest to us
Hope to see you again