Lowest prices for your stay
US$17
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
PricelineUS$19
eDreamsUS$17
1,348 results
All reviews staff members are nice room indian food nice hotel recommend this hotel free wifi hot water rooftop garden central location nice breakfast clean rooms heart yoga trek mr tourist nepalese
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Every thing was good hotel staff are good and hotel are good location, staff are very frendly and food are very good and easy you can get location of hotel
Owner of the hotel are helping nature he help us every time

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Such a great hotel for stay, staff is very cooperative and have good behaviour, foods are excellent & very tasty, if you want indian they will provide you,
Location is very good in Thamel.
Rajendra Ji, Hotel Kathmandu Eco, Thamel

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I traveled solo from India and was looking for a safe stay and I am very glad to say that this hotel and the staff made me feel at home. You cannot find a hotel with better hospitality than this one. From airport pick-up to airport drop, the hospitality this hotel offered, it's unmatchable. I had to buy the local sim and the staff escorted me to the shop. My laptop wasn't working during my trip and they arranged even a laptop for me, without charging any money. Since, I traveled during covid times, I had to get my RT PCR done, they offered me all the help that I needed.
I stayed on 4th floor which gave nice city view and ample sunlight. Cleanliness is very important to me and the room was clean and washroom was super clean. The staffs were extremely friendly and I just had to ask for something and they would arranged it. I would specifically like to appreciate Bimal for his top notch service.
Food was delicious and the ambience was soothing. I immensely enjoyed the complimentary breakfast which included American, Indian and Local cuisine. It had variety for everyone, doesn't matter if you are vegetarian or non-vegetarian. Their 'Chicken thukpa' is a Must-have. I had it for the first time and I fell in love with this dish.

Thank you everyone at KTM ECO hotel for making my stay memorable. I am extremely satisfied with the services and will recommend to all the people. I am 100% sure that if I come to nepal next time, I am gonna stay in the same hotel. Thanks for making me feel at home.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed for 15 days in 3 bed room. Clean and spacious rooms. Good service and food in restaurants. Daily breakfast was very tasty. Staff helped us with airport transfer and sightseeing bookings from hotel itself.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Hotel is very good and it's near to Airport must visit.
Excellent service. staf is very good and friendly.
Food is good. Specialy for kids it's very good. If you have kids I suggesteco hotel. Value for the money.

Date of stay: February 2021