US$78
US$63
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$141
US$95
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$27
US$24
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

US$49
US$31
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Hotel Silver Home(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
US$10
US$8
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$10/night.

US$46
US$32
US$56
US$51
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Hotel Yak & Yeti(Kathmandu)
US$135
US$97
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Shree Tibet Family Guest House(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
US$7
US$6
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$7/night.

US$102
US$92
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot showercomfortable hotelair conditiontea coffeewalking distancethe hotel stafffantastic hotelsmall hoteldurbar squarequiet streetclean roomsno liftdefinitely stay here againcomfortable staywonderful stayplenty of hot waterside street
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Fantastic staff at the hotel only too happy to help out. The location was central with a very short walk to the touristy dives.

Rooms were large, clean and comfortable. We stayed at the Raddisson in Kathmandu but returned to Mums for the genuine hospitality and friendliness of staff

Room Tip: 1st floor is best - as there aren't any lifts. - unless you need practice for trekking :)
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

We've been here twice and want to recommend this place because of:
1) the tasty breakfast (pancakes, hash browns, eggs...)
2) the relaxing atmosphere (wonderful contrast to the craziness that is Kathmandu),
3) the helpful staff (lovely welcome, assistance with postcards, laundry, questions...),
4) the cleanliness and
5) the nice rooms.

Overall, we'd definitely would come again to Hotel Mums if we were to visit Kathmandu once more.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eva S
Reviewed 20 October 2015

I stayed at Hotel Mum's Home for 3 nights prior to my meditation retreat and then 1 night post retreat. The rooms are fantastic, very comfortable and running hot water no matter what time of day. The staff were extremely friendly and enthusiastic - always offering tea and coffee and giving you a massive smile as you walk into the lobby. They even upgraded me to a larger room on my last night for 'being a valued customer'! I have never received that kind of hospitality at any hotel before. A central, chilled out hotel which I highly recommend to travellers going to Nepal. Thanks guys, you made my stay very enjoyable!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Jared N
Reviewed 19 October 2015

I would like to thank Mr. Bob for recommending this hotel for me. My friend Bob stayed in this hotel last year and when I told him my plan to travel nepal he highly spoke about Mums home and I booked this hotel via agoda. Thanks to Mums home for making my stay such great and memorable. No thing was wrong but just perfect. From room to service and from front desk to room cleaner every one were supper and every thing was best

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Vinit C
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights at the start and 2 at the end of our trek. Great place to stay, nice and central. Much more homely than big hotels, clean place and friendly staff.

Visit OR2K close by, and the Garden of Dreams.

I would recommend it to family and friends.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends