All reviewsstar serviceone nightchoose this hotelroom serviceother hotelswifitaxinepallounge
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stayed overnight at the beginning and end of our trekking in the Himalaya to Namche Bazar and Everest View Hotel.
The Hotel is immediately opposite the Airport, making it extremely convenient as a transfer point. In fact, except for our initial arrival, we were able to comfortably walk between the airport and hotel three times.
The included breakfast is hearty and varied.
The staff were friendly and very accommodating to all our questions and requests.
The stay was perfect for our needs.

Room Tip: Both the rooms we had were good, and we did not need to request anything special.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank DougEwing2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The overall experience was very good. Food was okay though. Got my ticket to pokhara booked in 7/8 minutes and was one great deal. Thanks for the service.
Will visit the place again if I happen to need a quick airport access.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abhinab a
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I could not expect more than that... the service from this hotel was excellent! First, Tammy was a really friendly staff who assisted me with my lost items when I had some issues with the safety box, and the issue was efficiently fixed. 5 people from the hotel, Tammy, Eva, Thelma, Candize and Kaylle, they were all of a high standing and resourceful. The food in the lounge was also really nice, I tried Thai food and some Chinese food, the staff explained clearly to me with allergy information as well as introduced their culture. From their greeting, I will definitely choose this hotel again in the future and they were professional from the executive lounge, especially their courtesy was excellent.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Luke-1-Y
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Nothing was good here. The man at the desk on check in couldn't find my reservation because he hadn't checked the hotel email for a few days! The room was large and very dated. Holes in the walls, lots of noise and roaches everywhere. The hotel lost power 1/2 hour after II arrived and it didn't come back until I was checking out. No internet, of course!
Avoid this place!

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank David A
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Beginning with check in and all through the visit. I wish I hadn't prepaid for this hotel
The internet did not work, no hot water, no electricity all night until 07:00 (admittedly, this is a huge problem in Nepal) Cock roaches Just avoid this place!

Stayed: June 2017