“Beautiful energy. Singing bowls, yoga, massage reiki.”
Review of Holy Garden

Holy Garden
Ranked #18 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: NAMASTE WELCOME TO HOLY GARDEN Situated in the centre of Pokhara’s beautiful Lakeside, Holy Garden is where you can take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city. In our air-conditioned and tranquil therapy rooms you can experience excellent massage. We have a beauty salon, spa and sauna. For Yoga & Meditation we have a shala, complete with Tibetan singing bowls and gongs for our renowned sound bowl therapy. We offer many attractive packages for trekkers and the spiritual minded; as well as daily classes. All ages and backgrounds are welcome.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Holy Garden is a peaceful haven in Pokhara, just inside Busy Bee Cafe and to the left. The atmosphere is absolutely serene, and the energies of the people working there are so good. I felt immediately at home. Denny Lama and the bros and ladies are so warm, and chill, I just wanted to stay there and soak up the good vibes all day (which I did!).

I attended the singing bowls session, and it was powerful. Denny Lama has so much love and healing energy in him, that he gives wholeheartedly, whether through the bowls, reiki, massage, meditation, or energetic healing. I felt called to do a singing bowls training with him, and it was beautiful. He is very humble, giving, supportive, and a shining light of energy. Always laughing and smiling.

Thankyou Denny Lama ji, for everything - welcoming me as a daughter, sharing so honestly and fully, teaching me, and giving me the confidence I needed as a healer. Also for showing me around Pokhara, including the beautiful monastery and the Buddha statue that your community built. I hope to see you again soon. Namaste.

All reviews
"donation"
"namaste"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was fantastic!
I loved the meditation and Tibetan sound healing it was a true blessing to learn from Master Denny Lama.
I can't recommend this place enough it's wonderful.
I also had a great massage and sauna.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

During my stay in Pokhara I visited Holy Garden several times. I did a few sessions of singing bowls, tried one Ayurvedic massage and attended yoga classes almost twice daily for a week. I have done a bit of yoga and I felt the quality of the teachers here where very good. Even though there is sometimes some noise from the close by restaurant Busy Bee the atmosphere is very peaceful and the staff is lovely. I can warmly recommend Holy Garden.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I went there for sound meditation healing and yoga which was a really nice experience i would go back again!
It was calming and relaxing.