US$80
US$76
Pokhara Palace Hotel(Pokhara)(Great Value!)
US$11
US$3
US$73
Sacred Valley Inn Pokhara(Pokhara)(Great Value!)
US$7
US$6
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$7/night.

Hotel Point(Pokhara)
US$35
US$26
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

US$30
US$65
US$57
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Harvest Moon Guest House(Pokhara)(Great Value!)
US$14
Hostelworld.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

It was my first choice when I just arrived in Pokhara.Then I've tried different hostel and hotel,and I moved back there till I left Pokhara.10 days staying,I would say it is a place I was staying with a lot of fun and care.Guys no matter owner or staff or their friends who come to visit,they are super kind,super funny,super helps.Stay there I feel totally relax,guys treat me just like a family.I was really welcomed.
They answered my every question of what I need about the tour or any information.But they sometimes just kidding.
They also offer lot of tour services.
The location is fantastic,walk to the fewa lake just about 2 minutes,you can enjoy different moment of the lake,believe me,it is different view,even you can just watch the lake from the room,terrace,or rooftop,maybe the garden although it's the ground floor.By the way,they were exstend some more space,maybe big terrace with a bar?Then it will be a very nice sunset point.
Out of the hostel gate along the main street,you would find everything you want,various restaurant and shops
Room and bathroom are very clean,this is really important.
PS.I must mention one thing,they offer tasty breakfast:)
Hope they will see my review and offer me big discount next time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2018

My partner and I spent a majority of our time in pokhara this year at this new hostel. A Nepali friend of mine and his partner have created one of the best atmospheres in Pokhara, with relaxed and casual staff, who love to give and take jokes, excellent views of all lakeside has to offer, and super clean and affordable rooms and dorms. (Not to mention the best wifi passwords in Nepal). At one point my partner was so sore from trekking that she couldn't even walk, so the guys brought her tea and food, and of course, a proper amount of teasing. Can't wait to return to see these guys again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I booked into a dorm room for one night at Pokhara Youth Hostel only so I could look around for a more permanant room for myself while I was in Pokhara. I loved it so much there after one night I asked for a private double room and ended up staying 2 weeks! The staff and owner are so welcoming and helpful. They make you feel right at home the minute you arrive.,They helped arrange all my transport at a very good price for day trips out of Pokhara and organised all my trekking needs.Despite being a Hostel its a very relaxed and peaceful place to stay,,, Im sure my room had the best view in Pokhara! My balcony overlooked Lake Phewa,the Peace Stupa AND the Mountains! What a beautiful view to wake up to each day for the price! What impressed me also was the cleanliness of the rooms and communal bathrooms, clean towels on request, 24 hour hot water and the most comfy bed I,ve slept on! I was welcome to use the kitchen anytime to prepare snacks or drinks and enjoyed chilling out after a busy day in the communal outside garden. I really cant recommend Pokhara Youth Hostel enough,,,,whether you are staying in the comfy dorm rooms or in a private room its really good value for money....and with a free breakfast !!! Its also a quick walk to the Lake and a huge variety of eating places down the quieter end of town.!I will definately be staying there again on my next trip to Nepal!

Room Tip: If you are looking for a private double room with attached bathroom and good views the 3rd floor is the place to be!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I had the most wonderful stay at The Pokhara Youth Hostel. Narayan and his staff were simply delightful - incredibly friendly, welcoming, helpful and their deep knowledge and passion for Pokhara and Nepal in general, helped me to have the best time visiting villages such as Dhampus and Begnesh, where to eat, shop, even booking a flight to Kathmandu for me. The rooms are new and immaculately clean, the beds so comfortable and I had the best view of Lake Phewa from one window in my room and Matchapachre from the either. I can't recommend this hostel highly enough.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The owner Naryan had suggested we stay at his and his partners new place in pokhara. We had had such a positive experience in Kathmandu with him so we did not hesitate.
We loved it immediately. Situated on the more relaxed end of the main drag and looking out onto the gorgeous lake it was everything was clean and available.
Naryan and his partners had chosen gorgeous, efficient and lovable staff. Nothing was a bother and there was always someone there to talk to should you need assistance with your travel/trekking/anything!
A leisurely stroll to the lake took about 2 minutes. Sunsets could be seen from our room. Fabulous restaurants surround the hotel. It is called pokhara hostel but our room felt like a hotel.
We were a travelling family of 4 and felt extremely welcome and cared for at every turn.

Naryan and his friends Treated us with the warmth and care of an old friend, and went above and beyond on a regular basis. Always ready with a smile, a cup of tea and a lot of ideas and options. They typifify the generosity and spirit of his country's people We genuinely look forward to seeing him again ASAP.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family