“Authentic Sound Healing”

Sound Healing Nepal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sound healing Nepal is movement initiated by Anup Panthi with a motive to bring wellness to people's life with the help of sound and vibration. Primary focus is always on the esoteric healing sounds and also external stimulation by vibration originating from nature sounds, singing bowls, bells, tingsha, drum and gongs etc. We are situated 5 min walk away from phewa lake in the central lakeside of Pokhara. we offer sound healing therapies and offers courses for sound enthusiasts. Come and experience the deep relaxation that occurs in your physical as well as subtle body.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Authentic sound healing practice, done with respect to tradition, and with knowledge of the science around it. Anup is really doing justice to our ancient traditions, and honouring them deeply, while breaking bounds in exploring the potential beyond, continuing along the path that other gurus have laid out for us and exploring the unknown. He has travelled and studied widely, read deeply, and meditated with nature for the answers that the universe is always ready to give us - if we are willing to listen.

Anup ji, thankyou for your selfless sharing. The knowledge you shared was the missing link that I needed at this point in my journey, and you do know this. We have a lot more to share, bounds to break, eternities to explore, nature to worship, and magic to create. Much love and gratitude. Namaste.

All reviews
"knowledge"
"nepal"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the opportunity to be present in 3 singing bowl sessions and each one has been an unforgettable experince. I strongly recommend to everyone to try it and let yourself experince the power of the Bowl's vibration. Definitly great inner and outer trips that allow you to experiment in first person how much more there are outside our "body shell".
Fascinating!!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I never heard before about singing bowl meditation or soundhealing and after the first time i participated in a group meditation with anup, i was totally impressed on how these sounds can stimulate our body and mind - pure calmness and relaxation! Such a great method to increase stress in all of our lifes. I wanted to know more about it and did a three day course with anup. It was amazing, anup is a great teacher and he knows so much about it. And most important he could explain it in a very understanding and practical way. I felt his passion about it in every lesson we had. I have now my own 3 singing bowls and could do some soundhealing and meditations with many people, also a lot they didnt know about it before. If you want to know more about it or learn this wonderful meditation form, i can highly recommend anups courses. I want to go back, doing another course and learn more about this wonderful mystical singingbowls and their energy.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I met Anup the first day I arrived in Pokhara and had a private sound healing session with him. I knew very little about sound healing before I arrived but the experience was so submersive and transformational and I would recommend everyone to try it. Anup uses singing bowls to put you in a very deep meditative state and I left the experience feeling extremely relaxed and free from the many stresses I had gone in with. Anup is extremely professional and listens to your needs to adapt the session to your specific requirements.

I also took part in a group sound meditation at a beautiful river near to Pokhara. The experience was fully submersive and the beautiful nature surrounding us only added to the experience.

Anup also offers courses to learn the art of sound healing for yourself, which I will be sure to try the next time I am in Nepal. Whatever you are looking for, if there is one thing you do in Pokhara it is to get in touch with Anup!!