“Direct and profound teaching”
Review of Himalayan Yogini

Himalayan Yogini
Ranked #14 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Himalayan Yogini (P.) Ltd. is a registered Yoga School of Yoga Alliance. We offer Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hours (RYT200), Yoga Intensive Courses, Retreats, Guided Meditation, Mudra Practice, Chakra Meditation and Awareness , Pranayama Practice, Massage, Self Healing, Shamanic Healing and Diagnosis (When Devika is available). Single classes by appointment only: 600 NPR, approx. 5.50USD – 90mn
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was profound experience, not just in term of learning, but to see the simply way of living, and see how teachers especially Shyam embody their teaching in their day to day life. The TTC course includes asanas, Vedic philosophy, anatomy, meditation, also sound healing, it is very comprehensive also straight to the point. In addition, the location of the center is superb, half of the Hill facing Fewa lake and mountains, there are lots of nature, and silence, which provides a perfect space for learning. Ah, food is a great bonus, Pema is so creative and always make simple food so delicious!

Shyam R, Owner at Himalayan Yogini, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing the words to boost up our school.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"beginners"
"classes"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Words cannot express the deep value, fulfillment and overall enjoyment I had when studying with Devika & her brother Shyam. Devika’s wealth of wisdom, knowledge, and desire to share what she has tapped into opened me to big personal shifts and transformations. Hands down worth the time, money, and energy! Thank you Devika!!! I cannot wait to get back to Pokhara!

Thanks Lindsay for sharing your experience with us. Sending much love and peace from YOGINI family.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to Himalyan Yogini for many years not only to practice yoga but also slow down my life and think how i am going to live. Devika is a true master and her way of living has inspired me a lot. Her brother Shyam is a very good yoga teacher, too and he works very hard. I have learned much more than just yoga and meditation techniques, i have learned how to listen, believe your inner voice and i also found we have huge potencial to heal our body and soul by ourself and each other. I experienced yoga was not only practicing asana and life itself can be yoga in every moment. My life has been changed a lot since i started visited Himalayan Yogini. Lovely family with good food and beautiful location will heal your body and soul. Just being here and spend time with this family and tourist from all over the world is very special and i found a treasure of my life at Himalayan Yogini. I highly recommend to stay this place when you are in Pokhara, Nepal.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us to boost up our school.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the Himalayan Yogini with Devika & Khrishna as our teachers from 2004 upwards. It has been a life changing experience since. Thanks to the 3 days beginners inmersion course the healing process which took place from there our growth has developed in countless ways. Inner balance & harmony had grown inmensily and a path of Self discovery & spiritual guidance has lead my life. Vegetarian food, philosophical & practical yoga techniques (the global yoga path), authentic yoga teachings from its origines loyal to its principles. Highly professional and definitely recommended. Full of compassion, empathy & love !!
Blessings to Himalayan Yogini

Thanks for sharing the words and experience to boost up our school.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Devika is so much more than a yoga teacher. She's a healer, shaman, and friend with an incredible aura about her and a really unique and distinct style of yoga which is all-encompassing. My life seemed to have fallen apart when I came across her yoga classes and healing sessions and it truly changed my life, peeled away unnecessary layers and brought me back to myself and to my practice of yoga. The love, the energy, the community in this sacred space is so beautiful. I highly recommend it.

Thanks for sharing the words and experience to boost up our school.