All reviewsthe hotel managerstayed nights in roomrestaurant tipsthe ownerthe staff are super friendlymountain peaksspacious bathroomhot waterfirst morningbreakfast includedquiet locationthe main streetperfect hotelwould stay here againhome away from homefriendly hotelpeace stupa
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here with my family during my Visit to Nepal( Pokhara). I found the premise to be of high standard and the services we received were excellent. Very personalised approach while looking after us during our stay is highly commendable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Hotel Point nice hotel to stay, excellent service, humble team, good food, nice location, walk-able distance from lake, neat and clean spacious room. Hotel manager guides you well where to go on daily basis.

Room Tip: We selected room with mountain view and quiet room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Great Place! Whatever need or problem you have - manager and staff try to help you!
Rooms are clean and comfortable, free mineral water, quiet at night. Breakfast is okay, fresh fruit missing, but if you ask you get some

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank bbsahne
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. It is clean, inexpensive and well situated. The staff is all very friendly and helpful with every requests. First bed I've slept in Nepal thay wasn't rock hard. I know there are lots of choices in Pokhara but I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jkuntz62
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Perfect location with clean rooms and a rooftop terrace. Most importantly the staff was amazing. Friendly and extremely helpful with anything you needed... they helped book paragliding, rafting, transport back to Kathmandu etc.

You will run into owner sitting in the lobby everyday and having a chat with guests!

Highly recommended!