“Great place for lunch”

Ranked #381 of 12,632 Restaurants in Taipei
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: KGB is a relaxed cafe style gourmet burger restaurant. We focus on quality & make all the patties, sauces etc ourselves so we can keep our standards high. We have a wide range of burgers - from Camembert & cranberry, mango jalapeno, to cheeseburgers. We have more than 25 different burgers & most of the burgers you can choose NZ grass fed beef, free range chicken or our vegetarian Walnut lentil patty. There are 2 lamb burgers as well. We have 4 vegan burgers on the menu now & will be adding more over the next few months. The salads are great (Apple, walnut & spinach is my fav) and the shakes are awesome Cheers :)
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Our party of four had a beef, chicken and two walnut lentil burgers with different toppings, and everyone was pleased. The burgers were great, and the garlic fries really garlic-y!I found the slim burgers to be more than enough- and look forward to going back for another gourmet burger in the near future.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank kaydily

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Taipei, Taiwan
“THE BEST LAMB BURGERS”
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I love eating burgers and KGB is the best place for about any kind of hamburger you want. I recommend you to head over to KGB and try some burgers it is good. And it is the only place in town you can get NEWZEALAND BEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Nice-Guy-Taiwan
Tainan, Taiwan
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 12 March 2011

After being stuck with only being able to eat McDonald's, Burger king or at pubs for years, I am so glad to have found KGB as it serves up great burgers! After meeting the owner at a local pub, he gave me a "free burger" card and I went in to give it a shot. Now every time I am in the mood for a great burger when in Taipei I make the trip to KGB and enjoy great food at a great restaurant. Thanks for feeding me!

• Visited December 2010
2 Thank TaiwanAllen
Lexington, Massachusetts
“I like their burgers”
Reviewed 14 October 2010

Serves New Zealand burgers. Burgers are quite good and filling. Free refills on soda. Got some NZ beers too, but haven't tried those yet. Good value for meal. Servers speak English, isn't the fastest place, but usually is no problem. Some seats are more comfier than others.

2 Thank tedkirby