“I stayed for five night and I could say this is one of my best experiences in staying in a hotel.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Taipei
Gracehome Service Apartment
Ranked #4 of 268 Taipei B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The location of this place is great. It's within walking distances of MRT station and Yong-Kang Street. The manager is very kind and helpful. She made 100% sure I'd have a good time staying there.

Room Tip: If you have ANY questions, ask the manager !
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We recently stayed at a 3 bedroom apartment with GraceHome. The location was very convenient, it was just by Da'an MRT station. The apartment had one large ensuite bedroom, and two double bedrooms with a shared bathroom. The kitchen was fully appointed, with a seperate laundry area and a comfortable sitting lounge. There were two additional single mattresses available to sleep extra guests, so a total of 8 people could sleep in the apartment. The apartment was cleaned 2-3 a week depending on our particular needs.

The staff of GraceHome were very kind and supporting to us, helping us to arrange airport transportation, day trips, bringing us fresh fruit etc. They even helped us order a pizza over the phone to be delivered to the apartment.

I would not hesitiate to stay with GraceHome again, as it really was a home from home.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I truly enjoyed my stay at this residence. It does not have a 5-star interior that wows you, but it has a customer service and care of more than a 5-star hotel. It will provide a clean, comfortable and quiet stay during your visit in Taipei. It is also literally only a 3-minute walk away from a rapid transit station that provides easy connections to all lines in the network.
Most importantly, the owner is a very very nice Christian lady. She truly cares for each one of her guests, and she often brings fruits and food to surprise you.
It is also a great option for anyone who needs a short-term rental with a reasonable price in Taipei.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2017

This is the first time I stayed at a bed breakfast hotel in Taipei. I have families in Taiwan, but due to the various circumstances with this trip, I had to stay in a hotel. We searched for various options with hotels and bed and breakfast hotels and after thourough research we felt that Grace Home looks the cleanest and has the best location when compared to other options. We booked two rooms for a family of four and were happy to find that all is true when we arrived. Christine is the most personable and warm hostess I have ever met. She constantly checked to make sure my elderly parents are comfortable in their room. There were fresh fruits waiting for us when we arrived and Christine and Mercy were both very helpful in answering all of questions that we have. The location is very close to the subway stations and is close to to many eateries and shopping. I recommend trying 一代佳人 restaurant, which is a 10 minute walk but the food was amazing! The rooms are very clean and the set up is very convenient. The entire building is set up securely so no worries about personal safety. All guests have access to the washer and dryers which are great since it is always so humid in Taiwan. I can go on and on about the great experiences that I had at the Grace Home!!! If you are looking for a place to stay that feels like home in Taiwan, do not hesitate and pick Grace Home!! You will not regret it!! The only thing I regret is that I didn't stay at the Grace Home with my prior trips!! Grace Home will be my one and only choice when I visit Taiwan from now on!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2017

The GraceHome apartments were a great choice for our recent trip to Taipei. The location is good, and the apartment is spacious and nicely decorated. The host Christine was very pleasant and hospitable, which enhanced our experience.

We were there in late February/early March, and our particular unit was rather chilly and we couldn't easily figure out how to adjust the A/C and had to use a portable heater instead. (We needed Christina to show us how it worked! Things aren't the same in different parts of the world!) We also needed to request an extra blanket for the bed. It's a king-sized bed (which is great) but the blanket wasn't kingsized and didn't fully cover the bed with coverage over the edges to keep the heat in. A second blanket helped us significantly! These were the only negatives though.

The kitchen was helpful, the bathroom is generously sized, and there was ample room throughout the suite for the two of us. Having options for sitting at the dining room table or on the couch in the living room was a great improvement over a standard hotel room.

The location is well-suited to access transit as well as for walking to popular shopping and eating locations.

We would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business