“Great place!”

Ranked #3,852 of 11,746 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, German, Thai
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service! The staff was very helpful identifying all different sausages in our mixes sausage plate. The food was phenomenal. Love it.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I was suspicious at first, since the restaurant was basically empty when I got there. I ordered a New York cut steak ca. 200g, they brought me three frozen steaks to choose from. When it arrived it was literally cooked to perfection - nicely seared outside, properly medium cooked and (this is rare any where) *well rested*! Taste was really good and it was tender beyond belief. For 15€ (550baht) it cost me, I couldn't be happier! Absolutely recommended.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

The location of the restaurant is beautiful. It's like a little oasis in the city. As far as the dining experience, we were a somewhat disappointed. The service was slow and the food was mediocre. We definitely could have found the same Thai food we ordered for a cheaper price elsewhere. It is helpful that the menu is written in Thai and English with pictures of many dishes.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Since I was young until yesterday, my favorite food at this restaurant is stable. Happy every time I been here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 24 February 2008

Homemade sausages. Good choice of American and German foods at relatively low price without sacrificing quality. Thai foods are also good. Super.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook