Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,426 results
All reviews le meridien latest recipe patpong night market round bed chic bar surawong road the red light district bamboo bar pat pong breakfast buffet silom area sala daeng night life high floor concierge lm gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2019

I felt very impressed and warmth with the great service by Khun Aum (spa), she provided very detail and also advice the suitable treatment to us which we could get the right treatment and feel really relax during the spa.
It's worth to come and I would come back again soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Warangsiri A
Reviewed 22 July 2019

Ms. Ratima at Bamboo Chic bar made my visit a great experience. She was attentive and interactive with me and made me feel at home. She was quick in making sure that I was attended to and my experience at the bar exceeded all expectations. Great professional service with a smile !! :)

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank irathertravel
Reviewed 20 July 2019

Transportation is really convenience here. This hotel is close to train station and I can get on taxi very easily.
Customer Service Vicky Su is very professional, helpful and friendly during my stay.
However, there could be a little upgrade on the gym equipment.
Overall great experience staying in this hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank wingkent1234
Reviewed 20 July 2019

It's worth to take a vacation here. The hotel is convenient for tourist and there's central of Bangkok. The room is clean and good smell. You can see the beautiful view. I love Spa here it was excellent service. Especially, spa manager is good taking care (k.thrapist) she's so helpful and also all of staff as well.
#servicemind

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank natcha_belle
Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

Love this hotel !
They definitely have the best fullest buffet breakfast, how can it be better to start your day with a fresh coconut in the morning! loved the view from our room, the pool was not that special but I liked it, staff are so nice the friendly. I found a white cookie with mold on it one afternoon and almost missed it and ate it, they handled it perfectly, the manager apologized and took the whole jar to the chef, then the chef came up and apologized again and told us they will improve on this.
There is a Japanese street very close to the hotel, the night market is right in front of the hotel too, surrounded by bars and live music, if that’s the kind of vibe you are looking for, this is the place to stay!

4  Thank Dealand