“Perfect hotel.”

20:00
Ranked #30 of 13,911 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$22 - US$145
Neighbourhood: Samre
Description: Savour sunrise and sunset with uninterrupted views of the Chao Phraya River at Skyline. The restaurant serves up an international breakfast and a dinner buffet filled with local specialties. Craving something specific? A la carte treats are also available.
Reviewed 10 April 2022

It’s wonderful place and nice staff in this hotel. I stay 4d 3n with my family. In my case one morning I cannot have a breakfast at restaurant cause I live with 3 children everything so fussy. I requested order in room with Khun Nina, she has service mind ,worked everything for me. That’s perfect! She make me happy thanks a lot.

Date of visit: April 2022
Write a reviewReviews (324)

Reviewed 12 March 2022

The variety of food is excellent. There are Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Grill, Pasta, Cold Cut, Salad bar and Sea food. The quality of the ingredient is well reserved. However, the flavor is definitely not on point. Many dishes such as pasta are tasteless. Moreover, the grill bar is ran out of smoked beef cheek.

With price tag of 1599 baht ++ it’s not really worth a try. You’ll be better off with something like Copper Buffet. It’s cheaper, a lot better tasting, and has a pretty wide selection of types of food.

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 22 February 2022

very tasty food The coolest drink in the country most impressive Excellent service for the price paid. really quality

Reviewed 20 February 2022

food and desserts is delicious. atmosphere with panoramic view of river is great, and service is excellent ^^

Reviewed 19 February 2022 via mobile

A smart casual international food restaurant at Avani Hotel. Situated on the 11th floor of the hotel overlooking a fabulous riverview.

We order Thai, Italian and Indian food. They are all superb.

Mr. Doh took care of us very well. We will definitely come again. In fact, we have been here several times.