Lowest prices for your stay
US$155
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Hotels.comUS$155
eDreamsUS$156
TravelocityUS$155
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2019

This hotel is very basic. No swimming pool. No gym. Not much of anything. The lift was dim and has a sign that says "Not more than 2 people at a time". Not very comforting. The Wifi was spotty. Flat screen TV had noisy images till i taped the cable antenna to hold it at a certain angle. The shower water pressure kept changing. The pressure was ok one moment, started weakening to almost dripping another and then suddenly full blast in my face.

But these aside. The room was clean. The bed comfortable. And the location is excellent! Walking distance to
Asoke Train Station, to shopping malls and restaurants. There are cafes with good coffee nearby. A convenient store almost at the doorstep. And so many massages! There's even a fruit stall round the corner where I could buy freshly cut mangoes on the way back to the hotel.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to fussy travellers. But for short stays it's great for the price and location.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 11 July 2019

I was staying 2 days for business trip on 8 July and 10 July 2019. So I stayed in two rooms, the first one #301, aside from the leftovers which probably was left by previous night stay. Everything is in good condition and in order.
The 2nd night I stayed in room #402. This one I really like as the room is very clean and comfortable. Only the bidet shower is not working properly and there's a leakage on the ceiling near the door. Not very bad and some fixings would probably be sufficient.
I think this hotel is quite old and may need some renovations if it's still operating, especially the elevator which is very old and would be very dangerous for anyone to use. Recommended for short staying and business trip that doesn't require spend a lot of time inside the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank mareewan
Reviewed 4 April 2019

Period of stay: 29-31 Mar 2019

I have never felt the need to negatively review hotels, especially small boutique ones who are sometimes struggling to get by. But I guess I should have seen the first warning signs (literally) that said “no more than 2 people allowed in the lift”.. or the fact that there was no lighting / air conditioning in the lobby (24/7). Or even a single staff to receive us until we called for someone.

I didn’t feel the need to drop a negative review even though ALL THREE of our rooms had the same rusty, patchy mirrors, broken floorboards, rusty / faulty bathroom fixtures, poorly maintained rooms and rotting wood. One of my friends lay on the bed and immediately could not stop itching. He checked out 15 mins after checking in and moved to the Best Western 3 mins walk away.

But yet I didn’t feel the need to complain... even when I was told ALL their electronic safes do not work and could only be manually opened with a master key.

Most people would throw a fit when the toilet clogs and overflows - and then get CHIDED by the staff that I SHOULD NOT FLUSH TOILET PAPER DOWN THE TOILET! (while openly admitting that the toilet facilities are old) I chuckled because I thought she was having a laugh but she was dead serious in telling me I should wipe my ass, and toss it in the rubbish bin instead!!!

But here’s the REAL REASON why I’ve decided to warn everyone of this hellhole.

On our last night, the staff informed us that they would be fining us 400baht because the towels were “stained” and showed them to us. My friend explained that she just used the towels to remove very light makeup and clearly could be washed off easily. But they had the cheek to admit that they hadn’t even tried washing it! And refused to try! And said they’re just staff so speak to the hotel owner about this.

Well upon check out, there he was. A grumpy Caucasian man who is just the biggest a-hole you will ever meet behind a service counter. He angrily made racist remarks about Singaporeans / Asians, and called my friend UGLY - because she suffers from vitiligo (skin condition that causes patchy discolorations of the skin) and has to wear makeup that “ruined his towels”.

That was it for us.

We can put up with and forgive any physical defect and maybe lack of service / staff from a struggling hotel / business. But we will not tolerate disgusting, racist, prejudicial, derogatory, disrespectful behavior by a clearly unstable and hateful hotel owner.

I had the same thought you’re probably having reading this right now as I did with the MANY of this hotel - just another disgruntled and difficult customer who’s blowing things out of proportion. But ask yourself, for the price (and it’s really not that cheap compared to the many 3/4 star hotels in the area) would you really want to take the risk?

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank kiewjay
Reviewed 14 March 2019 via mobile

Booked two nights here to experience Bangkok after 3 weeks backpacking around Thailand.
Just perfect for what we wanted.
Location is spot on for sky train, underground, lake/park, shopping and places to eat.
Although it's near to a main junction, when inside you really can't hear the traffic.
Staff friendly and owner is more than helpful and informative about what to do and see..
Price for the room was reasonable and it was comfy and clean.
Having stayed at some, let's say less desirable places on our travels , this really was refreshing and comfortable.

If you want to complain about the more minor things and location then suggest you spend a lot more maybe on the Sheraton or Grande center point hotels..!!

No restaurant in the hotel, but why would you want that with all the food on offer to experience in a crazy city.

If we return to Bangkok again then we would definately stay here..

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank buddyboy1243
Reviewed 26 February 2019 via mobile

Every year I have to make the trek to Bangkok to renew my immigration visa. This little boutique hotel is a gem in the perfect location. Just a few minutes walk to great night life, the MRT and BTS. We truly enjoyed our stay there and will definitely return every time we're in Bangkok!

Date of stay: February 2019