“Fine Dining Extraordinaire!”

Cuisines: European, Italian, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Silom
Description: Welcome to Mezzaluna - Bangkok's finest and highest restaurant on the 65th floor at Tower Club at lebua, where the breathtaking 180-degree city and river view are combining with the masterful culinary innovatively presented. Chef Ryuki Kawasaki prepares his exquisitely innovative cuisine nightly in the open kitchen right besides Mezzaluna's half-moon windows wall, overlooking one of Bangkok's most iconic views. Let us escort you up the polished teak staircase to your table, where you will find the table impeccably positioned for privacy. Here our highly informed servers will waltz you through a magnificently choreographed culinary experience that many connoisseurs regard as the best fine dining in Bangkok. Only the finest seasonal ingredients are used at Mezzaluna, from international growers as well as local artisanal producers - often royally initiated projects and always with an emphasis on organic farming methods. Homemade herbal oils, vinegars, bouillons, and fruits and vegetables extracts are used for the smoking, pickling, drying, curing and grilling that are done on-site. The seasonally inspired tasting menus are reinvented each day, and served with optional wine pairings for an unforgettable culinary experience.
Reviewed 14 July 2015

Mezzaluna seems to have taken the concept of fine dining to a whole new level of fabulosity - from its top-notch location at the 65th Tower Club of the legendary Lebua State Tower in Silom Road, to the opulent décor of the restaurant and all the way down to the exquisitely decadent cuisine prepared by world-renowned Chef Ryuki Kawasaki. To celebrate our wedding anniversary, my husband and I had an amazing dinner at Mezzaluna, which turned out to be a beautiful symphony of flavours, aromas and textures. We even got a bonus serenade by their lovely violinist and served a special anniversary cake. Of course, the overall experience would not have been as magical without the outstanding service of the restaurant staff who pampered us with their hospitality and warm smiles as they took us through a wonderful gastronomic journey with each course served. As if the wondrous food isn't glorious enough, try looking out of the glass window for an unobstructed view of Bangkok City laid out below in a blanket of lights and cacophony of sounds you know no other place in the world can give you as intensely - and you'll know what I mean. Mezzaluna is an expensive restaurant but after the top-rated dining experience we were served with, I'd say it's worth every single Baht.:)

1  Thank mrsvickyaltaie
There are newer reviews for Mezzaluna

Reviewed 9 July 2015

It was really wonderful fine dinning time with amazing view from the top of Bangkok... Food quality was good, even we had some conditions of food for our guest but they exceed our requisition, service staffs were nice and friendly, they were very helpful and offering help.

2  Thank Pathsie
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Ambience, service, food quality was top notch and beyond my expectation. The maitre d'hôtel, Cedric was very attentive and brought us to the cheese chamber for some very good European cheese. Will definitely come back again if I am in Bangkok. 5star.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Alex L
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Had a wonderful fine dining evening with my guests from Singapore. Experienced awesome service by Mezzaluna Staffs, indeed the best restaurant in the world. Will definitely come back again!!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Cédric P, Manager at Mezzaluna, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2015

Dear KennethKam,

First of all thank you for choosing Mezzaluna for your dinner and thank you for your review.
We are so happy to read that you've enjoyed your dinner with us, we appreciate your taking time to give us feedback and we are more than delighted to know that our restaurant met your expectations.

We work hard to provide the best quality dinner and service for our guests, so your complementary remarks concerning our work are much appreciated.

Thanks a lot again Kenneth for your review. We appreciate your patronage.
My team, Chef Ryuki and I truly look forward to welcome you again upon your next trip to Bangkok.

Best regards,

Cédric Poupeau
Mezzaluna Restaurant manager

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I went here with my boyfriend for late birthday celebration. The first thing that I noticed from this restaurant was the dedicated staffs. They were everywhere and always greeted us with a smile.We had the seven course dinner with white one for me and red wine for my boyfriend. I can not remember the exact wine we ordered but for such price I think the wine was okay.
I enjoyed looking at the view while having my dinner. It was a great place to gaze at the city lights without all the strong wind like at the Sky Bar outside.
The meal was good, I expected better though. They had fresh ingredients and that was a good point but the taste of each meal was either too complex with too much going on or needed a bit of a kick. But I really enjoyed the desserts. If I'm not mistaken, it was the chocolate mousse and I really liked the texture of it.