“Excellent food and service”
Review of Prime

Prime
Ranked #1,926 of 11,964 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$25 - US$75
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: With its rustic-refined decor and floor-to-ceiling window wall scoping the Sukhumvit scenery from the 7th floor, Prime & Prime+ offer a relaxed but stylish setting in which to enjoy classic and create cuisine from around the world, prepared with passion by top professional chefs.A melange of soothing earth tones and natural textures, the ambiance conspires to destress guests and focus their minds.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just happen to drop by after work. Excellent steaks, service and selection of wines. Special thanks to Mink for her English skills and kindness. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed across the street and decided to check it out. It's on the 7th floor and not the top lounge or bar area. Got the beef tartare and my friend got the Caesar salad and wild mushroom soup. We felt the food was ok but it didn't knock us off our feet considering the prices. The service was good when you got their attention. There were not many people dining at the time so it wasn't that they were busy. They just weren't attentive. At one point we had all our finished plates out in front of us for about 20 mins while we talked and not one person walked by the clear it. For the calibre restaurant they advertised themselves to be, I had hoped for more attentive service. Left a little disappointed.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Years ago I got taken to a restaurant in Zurich that only sold roast chicken and chips, easily the best I ever had. My half roast chicken at Prime wasn't far off. It came sizzling on a skillet still cooking in it's own juices, some gravy and rosemary. My wife, who hardly ever has chicken loved it too, which is just as well as it was a pretty big chicken. She'd had an asparagus, egg & serano ham starter as her main course and was very happy with it too.
Service was friendly but a bit hit and miss. They initially forgot my fries and got a bit confused about the wine, but all in all a very pleasant evening and finished off with drinks at their Mojjo bar on the 32nd floor.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Good Place , a little expensive .
had a steak with a friend, nice restaurant .
food was great and the end we had a large bill.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I just finish the set menu for Christmas dinner. 5 course dinner that was nicely made and tasted great. The live Christmas music was also a plus.
Great value for money also and my only “complaint” was that it was too much food. When desert arrived I could hardly eat it.