Lowest prices for your stay
US$33
US$16
Hotels.comUS$33
Booking.comUS$22
ZenHotels.comUS$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Been there for 4D 3N and i just came back. Hotel is situated near Petchuburi area and 5 mins walk to Pratunam wholesale centre. Walk out of hotel and turn left will see a overhead bridge, Can cross over there and walk another 5 - 10 mins to Big C, Centralworld and BTS. There are lots of roadshide stalls which i bought alot of clothes, outside Big C, cheaper than MBK.

Hotel was clean, there is a massage centre located 2nd flr of the hotel. I did 2 hours of massage for 500 baht. 1 hr is 300 baht. I added 100 baht for Thai Balm, which gives a hot sensation feeling for relieve of my aches from long walks. Massage is good. Though its a boutique hotel, it has everything that a hotel has, including hair dryer, towels, shampoo, bath, safe deposit box. No toothbtushes and toothpastes.

Hotel is located at Soi 33, though its quiet, but it is consider a private district with a security guard outside the street. There are also food stalls along the hotel area but i did not try.

Overall, budget and good hotel. Walking distance 5 - 10 mins to the pratunam wholesales and big c area.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Jazmain
Reviewed 5 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Very friendly and helpful staffs. Room was very clean and spacious. Breakfast was boring. Location wise is good. A good 10mins walk to pratunam and shops. A seafood restaurant beside but abit pricy. 7/11 was arnd the corner. But come night time, the place seems very dark and secluded but safe. Overall for the price is a good catch.

Date of stay: November 2011
6  Thank aidahafeiziSG
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Stayed 3 nights with my partner. Felt welcomed as my partner's name was shown on the TV at the hotel lobby together with the rest of the names of the guests who were checking in on that day. Staff were quick to assist us with the checking in. However, our room was not ready yet and they gladly offered to look after our luggages so that we can proceed with the day's activities. Room was spacious, clean and modern-looking. A few downsides were the unstable WiFi connection (often unable to connect), electricity to the fridge was cut off together with the rest of the electrical components when we were out, simple spread of breakfast dishes and distance to BTS Chit Lom or Ratchathewi was a good 15-min walk away.

Room tip: No lift access to rooms on level 7. Need to climb up to level 7 via the stairs after taking the lift to level 6.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank oktray
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Everything was perfect location, rooms, staff, just breakfeast was a little bit poor but it was ok :))) It was at pratunam area soo close to shopping centers and city centrum Yu can find everything just walk away and only 100baht to patpong night bazaar and night clubs wit tuk tuk...

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hasandan
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I bought a deal online for SGD99.00 per pax for a 4d3n stay at P2 Boutique. I traveled with family and for some, this is our first trip to Bkk. We reached the hotel at approximately 9pm local time. We were greeted by May (owner of the hotel). Like the other reviews, I have to agree that May was very friendly. She recommended us to Halal eateries nearby and even gave us some tips on how to travel ard Bkk. Her hospitality was exceptionally splendid. Another staff of theirs, a guy (didn't have the chance to get his name) was also very friendly. Greeted us with smiles and occasional "How are you's" and would often ask us abt how our day went. There are lots of Singaporeans staying there as well. And many of them are really friendly too.

Pros:
- Friendly staffs.
- Rooms & toilets are clean, with regular housekeeping.
- Aircon is working fine. (except for my parents' room - rm 403, there was a loud noise to it)
- Complimentary water every day.
- Lots of eateries near the main road which is only 3 mins away from the hotel. Good for non-Muslims.
- just 2 mins away from the main road. Easy to hail for taxis.
- Strong free wifi signal within the hotel.

Cons:
- As mentioned above, abt room 403.
- Water pressure can be improved, but its a no biggie for me at all.
- Limited breakfast menu for Muslims. My parents only had fruits & toasts everyday.
- Throughout my entire stay, I still have no clue where their nearest BTS is. So I'm guessing, it's not as near as what they claimed.
- We had to walk for approximately 15 mins on our first night for a decent dinner near Baiyoke Hotel.

About the walking distance to their shopping area (Platinum Fashion Mall & Pratunam Wholesale market), I can't really advise that much as we took tuk-tuk & taxi whenever we are heading there. Tuk tuk costs us 20baht whereas their cab costs us less than 60baht (meter starts at 35baht).

One thing to note is that, the drivers tend to bring you to gem stores first, before bringing you to your desired place. This is so that they will get free vouchers which entitle them to 3-5 litres of oil/gas.

Also, for those of you who are going to stay there in the future, I'd advise not to try the Pratunam Seafood located just 3 mins away from the hotel. We ordered 4 plates of tom yum, kangkong, squid and steamed fish and it costs us close to 4000baht, that is almost equivalent to SGD160.00!! For fellow Muslims, if you want to eat good food, I'd advise to just eat at MBK food court; The Fifth, located on the 5th floor.

I decided to give this hotel 4 stars is because of its location. If you are travelling with your partner/friends, it can get really dark and quiet if you want to go out at night. Also, not many drivers know of the hotel. Instead of Pratunam Soi 33, we would always tell the drivers Soi 35 if we want them to drop us off right in front of the hotel.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I'm on a tight budget else, I would skip this and stay in another hotel much nearer to the Platinum Fashion Mall. If any of the staffs were to read this review, well, 2 thumbs up for your excellent hospitality! :)

Date of stay: September 2012