Lowest prices for your stay
US$31
US$13
Hotels.comUS$31
Booking.comUS$22
TravelocityUS$31
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Was on a trip with my group of friends from the army.

This hotel is strategically located in the Pratunam shopping district. It's only a 10 minutes walk away from major retail outlets such as Platinum Fashion Mall, Big C Supercenter and Central World Plaza. In fact, we managed to walk to MBK during our trip.

The rooms were equipped with daily room service as well as basic toiletries such as towels,shampoo etc. There is also CLEAN massage service provided till 2 a.m (Last booking at 11pm though).

On our first day at the hotel, we felt that we are in good hands as A Mei (Presumably the owner of this hotel) gave us quite a good brief on the Do's and Don'ts as well as some things to be aware of. A map around the whole pratunam area was provided and it has proved it's worth during our trip. Namecard of the hotel is also available just in case you need to get around in taxis.

Other than that, wifi is free which makes the stay even more value for money. As for breakfast, don't expect too much for what you are paying for. It's was quite good in my humble opinion.

Lastly, the hotel rooms were clean, beds were comfortable. Aircon was working fine with a working television.There is also a safe in the room just in case you need to deposit your belongings.

One of the downsides of the hotel is the lift. On our first day we managed to fit 5 person with 5 relatively luggage in one trip.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. Will definitely consider staying here again!

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ang_Po_Kai
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Stayed here for 3N4D. Did not expect much since it was a budget hotel but was pleasantly surprised at the service and cleanliness of the place. Staff were helpful and the information guide, Amei, rendered commendable service for sharing her experience around Bangkok. Our room was clean and quite spacious. Although equipments were somewhat old, can't complain much as we had the basic necessities ready for us. Bathroom isn't big but decent. The street markets and main malls are within walking distance but can be a hassle when it rains. Nearest train station takes some time to get there. However the breakfast served was quite dismal. It's typical Asian fare and choices are limited but it fills you given that the food is pretty palatable. This hotel is the place to stay if you're looking for cheaper accommodation and with shopping and eating places nearby.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Seraphina W
Reviewed 29 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel in jan 2012 with family. Very clean n new hotel. We had 2 room. One for double another for triple sharing. Breakfast is provided. Delicious. very friendly n helpful staffs. Enjoyed the stay.

It is within the walking distance to the famous chicken rice, platinum mall, central world etc. however, it could be a bit tough for elderly. so, we took either tuk tuk or taxi to those place from 2nd day onwards for our stay. It costs ard 60THB to central world / big C area for taxi by meter. But. Not all r willing to go by meter.

You can find good massage n restaurant with delicious good with reasonable price just along the street / opposite of hotel.

there is only one small lift. A bit slow. Quite packed in the morning, so we usually took the staircase instead. Wifi in my room not very strong, only can surf net with our phone nearby the room entrance. Not too sure how abt other room.

Date of stay: January 2012
2  Thank Mszoe7
Reviewed 22 November 2012

My stay with P2 Boutique was well worth the price I paid and I enjoyed my time there.
There were some things that I really like about this place and some which I feel could be improved. Here's a breakdown of my experience with this hotel.

Pros:
-Very close to platinum mall, Pratunam Market & center as well as within walking distance to places like MBK and Siam Paragon
-Efficient. Rooms were in clean & good condition
-Room Service is timely
-Fast wifi (3MBPS for my floor)
-Cosy, quiet and environment
-Hotel provides free basic toiletries.
-Airport transfer service is free and punctual.

Cons:
-Tiny lift that can only accommodate 4 people without baggage
-Not close to the BTS.
-Hard to get cabs from main road (going towards direction of Siam Paragon)
-Few cafes or places to eat within the area

As this hotel tends to be quite out of the way, I would recommend it only to people who don't mind walking a distance to get to the BTS/ taking cabs to get around. Service wise, they have made our stay enjoyable and pleasant. We would choose to stay with them again if we plan to shop within Pratunam.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Silmeria
Reviewed 30 October 2012

jus back from a trip and stayed in this hotel for 3 nites as part of my package.

there r staffs/boss there who understand and speaks chinese, and from what i observe, many of the guests r either singaporeans or malaysian, which helps if u hv older folks

hotel has only 1 small lift, so it takes a while if u r checkin in and tryin to get to ur room as i think the lift is only enough for 4 pax with bags.

my room/toilet is clean, bed n pillows r the way i like, which might not be to ur liking. bed is on the firm/hard side while pillows r soft. my room was on the back on the hotel, facing a multi-storey car park, so curtains r drawn all the time.

they hv a decent massage service, which i use everyday. too hard?too soft? jus request .
i understand that the massage service ends at 2am on fri to sunday.

the hotel is close to Pratunam wholesale market, abt a 5-10 mins walk and is a good base if u wan to explore street food day/nite time.

shopping centres are all close by once u get to pratunam area,platinum mall, centre world etc etc.

ppl mentioned abt the hotel in a dark street at nite, but i hv no problem. i even return late around midnight after a trip to chinatown

walkin to the BTS takes abt 10 mins, a good walkin shoe would help.

hotel seems to be an area where traffic is heavy and traffic jam can waste lots of ur precious time.

room cleaning is done everyday, but i dunno how to request not to change towel.normally if u hang up the towel nicely, the cleaning staff won't change it, but they changed mine everyday. after shopping, i hv my stuffs on the tables etc, and they r all intact,nothing gone missing.

breakfast buffet selection is pretty limited, but enough.

jus a suggestion, hv a sign in the restaurant reminding people not to waste food. while i was there, i saw many people taking more than they can finish and wasting food.

Room tip: rooms in the front of the hotel faces the street, while rooms on the back of a hotel faces a multi-storey carpark. i'm a moderately light sleeper, and i hv no problem with my rooms facing the carpark.not sure abt street...
Date of stay: October 2012