Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$13
Hotels.comUS$31
Booking.comUS$22
TravelocityUS$31
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed there for 3N/4D with my family. Location is quite good because it is very near to Neon night market, big C, central world, platinum market and pratunum whole sale market. Room are spacious and clean. Room services are good and receptionist (Miss Thazin cho) is really kind, polite and helpful. Price are also reasonable and buffet breakfast is ok.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Both my spouse and I find the hotel room is clean, tidy and spacious for 4 days and 3 nights stay. The bed is comfy and free WiFi is good.There’s a small loft for the tv area in our room.
We came with our buddies, 2 couples, and find that we have 3 different room layout. We enjoyed unwinding at our “tv area” with wine and conversations after a day out.
The breakfast is simply good and delicious for morning. I like the location is good, as there is 7 Eleven and night market nearby the hotel. The interesting eating places and a few malls are walking distance away. We can walk to the nearest Chit Lom BTS Skytrain Station to go other places too. We appreciate the airport transfer service provided, the awesome and friendly customer service.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2019

Had a not-so good experience with P2.
1) TV - No English speaking channels, all dubbed with Thai.
2) No kettle & hangers in the room
3) The floor is super dirty, my feet became black.
4) Bedsheets not changed, despite asked for housekeeping!
5) My body felt itchy when sleeping! Woke up with bites!
6) We booked total 2 rooms, checked out one room and extended late check out for the other room, (500Bht). Requested for extra towels, the staff was so rude, refused to give us, she was chasing us out because the pick up service was here... I had to tell her off that we paid the extra 500 baht! At least give us towels.
7) We stayed at level 7. No lift access from level 6 - 7. Had to climb with our heavy bags.

NEVER GOING BACK AGAIN!

Room tip: Get a room with lift access. (avoid level 7)
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 9 February 2019

I stayed for two nights at P2 Boutique Hotel and found this hotel to be great. Excellent housekeeping, room cleaning was first class! Moreover, lobby digital welcoming screens mentioning my name on the hotel was really mesmerizing!!! Good central location at Bangkok!!! I would be more than happy to stay here again in the near future. Would recommend to anyone!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2019 via mobile

My second time here, just wanted something for an overnight stop, close to airport link.
Room and bathroom of an adequate size, cleanish, just needs a little tlc around the edges. Staff polite and helpful. Breakfast was ok just to start the day. Close to shops, market, platinum mall. Would stay again for a stopover.

Date of stay: January 2019