“Excellent”

WangHingHoi
Ranked #1,134 of 12,424 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$2,490 - US$3,290
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Nice place. And we even have a private room at that visit. Love the concept of the Fireflies, And the food are all delicious! I highly recommend my relatives & friends to visit. I must go again as well!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank DennisXO

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Perfect setting for a romantic dinner date. Interesting twist on Thai recipes with organic ingredients. Plus, you can experience real fireflies up close in their habitat.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

LOVE the concept of this restaurant. 18 months of operation just as firefly lifespan

The foods were great. At first I thought it would be just for the looks and tasted not very thai but nope everything was very flavorful and experimental

The staff was also very attentive and provided us with excellent service

The only let down for me was that we didnt get to watch the fireflies when we dined but had to go to separate room.

Can’t wait for their next menu

Reviewed 23 May 2018

This was a unique and tasteful experience with interesting fusion of food, good ambience and the lovely surprise of watching the fireflies!

2  Thank Nelia L
Reviewed 23 May 2018

great meal and good experiences. They have to many real fireflies much more that i ever see in my life.

1  Thank Bee T