“Very nice little place!”
Review of Sam Sen Sam Place

Sam Sen Sam Place
Ranked #34 of 728 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights at the start of our 5 months around Asia.
It was nice and easy to find when we arrived.
Friendly staff to check in and every time you left/ came back.
Nice little breakfast included.
Everywhere was really clean, room, communal bathroom, outside areas.
Nice location, far enough away but we still walked over most of the city that we wanted to see.

A few slightly negative issues but not really bad
Room was a little bit small with 2 bags and 2 people.
Fan just didn't do enough where it was fixed to the wall.

Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I can't speak highly enough about Bobby, Mam and everyone else who works at this hotel. They were exceptionally friendly and informative regarding where to eat, places to go and how much to pay for cab fare. The hotel is a 5-10 min walk from the Khao San night market and other good places to eat. Save your appetite for the nightmarket if you can, because you will find so many delicious things from nutella/banana crepes to mango rice.

The hotel really saved me when they shipped me back my wedding ring that I had forgotten there! It was the last day of our honeymoon, and my wife and I were rushing to the airport. While packing, I had forgotten that I removed my wedding ring in the shower, and only realized that I did so when we were 15 min from the airport.

I called Bobby and Mam from the airport, and they found the ring. Once I got back to the states, I emailed them a UPS packing slip, and they even went to the UPS store to make sure that the packing slip was correct and that everything would be shipped back to me. Unbelievable!!! Thank you guys so much!

Room Tip: Ask Bobby and Mam for places to eat and see; also, ask them how much a cab would cost b/c the cabs...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I spend time with my 3 years old daughter at San Sen Sam Place where we had a very beautiful time .Especially the little terrace was great to play, read and eat....... ( i think this terrace belongs to the private rooms).The room itself was cozy and clean, not very big but perfect for us.
Everybody was very friendly, helpful and welcoming.
They gave us great tips what to do, lend us even a buggy( i am not sure if this is still possible) and we felt very safe.
The area was great because it was closed to the museums and attractions.......I will visit again....

Room Tip: If you have children who are already bigger choose for the room with access to the lovely terrace. N...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Ive stayed at Sam sen sam place a few times and its a good option and the owners are ultra friendly and helpful.

The rooms are getting a bit grubby now and the shared bathroom facilities are a bit dirty as well - the toilets have problem flushing.

I would still recommend this as a budget option with good vibes.

Room Tip: the aircon rooms downstairs are good
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights. Staff were lovely and helpful, room was clean and great location - was a short work to Khao San road and the water taxis.

Only complaint is our room shared a wall with the kitchen and we were woken VERY early every morning to loud banging and food prep. Pay off is the room has a private bathroom which we had not requested which was great! If you're not an early riser, we suggest you steer clear of room 9!

• Stayed: March 2013