US$138
US$87
US$166
US$119
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$148
US$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$195
US$160
Hyatt.com
Banyan Tree Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$153
US$141
BanyanTree.com
Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$101
Trip.com
US$134
US$130
  • Pool
All reviewsshared bathroomfan roomquiet streetsamsen roadminute walk from khao san roadair conyogurtnice breakfastthe riverwithin walking distancegrand palacequiet at nightstayed here for nightsnice staykhaosannightlifepier
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I spent a couple pf weeks at Sam Sen Place as I was recovering from a surgery in Bangkok. I was very lucky to have found this place and I had a really pleasant stay. The location is excellent, very close to the busy Samsen Rd and popular Khaosan Rd, but nevertheless located in a quiet, traditional Thai neighborhood with lots of character. Room was terrific and atmospheric in a renovated Thai house. Staff was attentive and helpful, which was especially important for me as I was not 100% well.

I would recommend this place to everyone, would be first choice to stay in Bangkok in this price bracket

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Erap21
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights at the start of our 5 months around Asia.
It was nice and easy to find when we arrived.
Friendly staff to check in and every time you left/ came back.
Nice little breakfast included.
Everywhere was really clean, room, communal bathroom, outside areas.
Nice location, far enough away but we still walked over most of the city that we wanted to see.

A few slightly negative issues but not really bad
Room was a little bit small with 2 bags and 2 people.
Fan just didn't do enough where it was fixed to the wall.

Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I can't speak highly enough about Bobby, Mam and everyone else who works at this hotel. They were exceptionally friendly and informative regarding where to eat, places to go and how much to pay for cab fare. The hotel is a 5-10 min walk from the Khao San night market and other good places to eat. Save your appetite for the nightmarket if you can, because you will find so many delicious things from nutella/banana crepes to mango rice.

The hotel really saved me when they shipped me back my wedding ring that I had forgotten there! It was the last day of our honeymoon, and my wife and I were rushing to the airport. While packing, I had forgotten that I removed my wedding ring in the shower, and only realized that I did so when we were 15 min from the airport.

I called Bobby and Mam from the airport, and they found the ring. Once I got back to the states, I emailed them a UPS packing slip, and they even went to the UPS store to make sure that the packing slip was correct and that everything would be shipped back to me. Unbelievable!!! Thank you guys so much!

Room Tip: Ask Bobby and Mam for places to eat and see; also, ask them how much a cab would cost b/c the cabs/tuk-tuks are notorious for overcharging.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I spend time with my 3 years old daughter at San Sen Sam Place where we had a very beautiful time .Especially the little terrace was great to play, read and eat....... ( i think this terrace belongs to the private rooms).The room itself was cozy and clean, not very big but perfect for us.
Everybody was very friendly, helpful and welcoming.
They gave us great tips what to do, lend us even a buggy( i am not sure if this is still possible) and we felt very safe.
The area was great because it was closed to the museums and attractions.......I will visit again....

Room Tip: If you have children who are already bigger choose for the room with access to the lovely terrace. Not suitable for baby because of the staircase .....................
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Ive stayed at Sam sen sam place a few times and its a good option and the owners are ultra friendly and helpful.

The rooms are getting a bit grubby now and the shared bathroom facilities are a bit dirty as well - the toilets have problem flushing.

I would still recommend this as a budget option with good vibes.

Room Tip: the aircon rooms downstairs are good
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo