Lowest prices for your stay
S$55
ibis
S$55
Trip.com
S$49
Fully refundable before Tue, 5 Mar
2,407 results
All reviews bts nana station free shuttle service shuttle bus rooms are clean indian food comfortable stay breakfast buffet sukhumvit nightlife shopping baht taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2014

I was staying there 3 night, I can c/in early and get late c/out free......the bellman is friendly but I cannot remember the name. the front desk staff Ms. Alexandra is helpful. it will my pleasure to coming back next year. the only problem just the wifi connection, we have to login and login again. but over all its fine, I am not spending all my time in the hotel

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Riyan A
Pablo L, Manager at Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2014

Dear Riyan A,

Great feedback! Thank you so much for all the kind words. There is nothing we love more than our customers loving their experience with us!

I am glad that you enjoyed our friendly service. We always strive to maintain a relaxing and easy-going atmosphere and make our guests feel at home. I will definitely share your comments with our team. They are always happy to receive a word of recognition towards their service.

Please do not hesitate to come back anytime as you are always more than welcome.

Reviewed 24 November 2014 via mobile

I wouldn't want to call this a 'budget' hotel because it deserves better than that but the prices are very reasonable. For the time I stated the room was 1504฿ per night or roughly £30.

The room is not huge but is perfectly adequate, clean modern and comfortable. There is a room safe. I was on the 5th floor and noise from neither traffic or adjacent rooms bothered me.

My new pet hate power to the wall sockets disconnecting when you remove the key card. I guess it's my fault for owning a couple of battery hungry Apple devices.

Good location
Comfortable
Clean
Reasonable prices

I would recommend it in a heartbeat

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Andy P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion. We always appreciate the voice of our customers.

As you said our hotel is well located, close to various restaurants, bars, convenient stores and shopping malls... enough to satisfy the needs of all sorts of travelers. What is more, we offer a free shuttle bus to the nearest BTS station (Nana).

Thank you also for mentioning our great value for money paid. At ibis, we always strive to make our guests feel comfortable and relaxed. Our dedicated team does great job in terms of keeping high quality of cleanliness and maintaining a friendly and easy-going atmosphere. I am really glad to read that this was exactly your experience.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

This is nice little hotel, with no jazz but very functional facilities. Rooms, and bathrooms are small but clean, well-maintained and modern, and have the basic stuff for a comfortable stay. The hotel puts a great emphasis on comfortable sleep and good food round the clock at reasonable prices, and pretty much lives up to it. So, there are no frills like bell-boys to take your luggage to the room, room service for food, extra cushions or pillows on your bed, but it still has all that you NEED for a brief stay - for eg: free wi-fi, 24-hr dining options, internet enabled work stations in the lobby, travel desk. The staff, though minimal, is attentive and helpful, and speaks decent English. Our Check-in and check out was so quick and so smooth that I had to ask both the times: "is this it? are we done?"
Now for food, the breakfast buffet spread is good variety. The food at both the restaurants - the main one and the 24-hr one - is good and at reasonable prices. But more than that, the main restaurant starts serving beverages at 4 o clock in the morning!! and breakfast is also available till quite late. All-in-all, I found this hotel completely designed to run on minimal intervention from the staff, with you not left wanting for anything. If you are looking for luxury, then this is not the place. No swimming pool, for example.
Located very close to the nightlife of Nana Entertainment Plaza, and the shopping centre Terminal 21, it is just 10 mins walk away from the skytrain station. Just step out of the hotel and you will get everything - transport, entertainment, restaurants, massage parlours, market, etc.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Shaleen Agr,

Thank you for taking some time off to share your valuable feedback with TripAdvisor community. It was a great pleasure to read your comment. I am glad that your stay in our hotel met your expectations.

Thank you for highlighting all the facilities that we offer. We do our best to provide our guests with the best possible experience and I am glad to see that those efforts paid off on your visit. As you mentioned, the continental breakfast starts already at 4AM. Later, from 6AM-10:30AM you can try our delicious buffet offering a great variety of dishes. I am also glad that you highlighted our centric location in the heart of Sukhumvit area. On your next visit please do not hesitate to use our free shuttle bus service to the nearest BTS station.

Once again, thank you for a great review and I hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 22 November 2014

Not a bad hotel for the price, pretty basic and good location but my boyfriend and I couldn't sleep at all as you can hear EVERYTHING. Even someone tip-toeing past with slippers on. Also make sure you avoid the buffet lunch there are flies everywhere.

Date of stay: October 2014
Pablo L, Manager at Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2014

Dear Naomi H,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our customers voice is the paramount to our success and and for any improvement where needed.

I really appreciate you mentioning our good value for money paid and the great location, in the middle of Sukhumvit area and very close to the nearest BTS station – Nana.

As per our lunch buffet it is quite a success so other customers say, being in a tropical country it is unfortunate to have this little visitors occasionally, but we are aware and we are taking action into implementing some tools that will definitely help to keep them from intruding our customers space.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, I apologize foremost and I really hope to welcome you back and make your future experience a better one than the previous one.

Reviewed 21 November 2014 via mobile

It was my 3rd times at this hotel. I love it. It has everything you need. It's clean and centrally located. Rooms are big enough. Staff is helpful and friendly. Avoid rooms in front of the lifts because it gets noisy at night. They have a free shuttle to the BTS station which is very convenient.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jean R,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful review. It has been a pleasure to welcome you back for a third time.

As you mentioned our hotel is well located and there is everything a traveler needs in its surrounding – restaurants, bars, shopping malls as well as different means of transportation including our free shuttle bus. Also, thank you for highlighting the cleanliness of our property. It is a merit of our dedicated team who does great job in terms of keeping high quality of provided services.

Thank you again for a great feedback and please do not hesitate to visit us anytime as you are always more than welcome.