“Excellent Fine Dining Italian preparations”
Review of OPUS Wine Bar

OPUS Wine Bar
Ranked #120 of 12,402 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The food is amazingly sumptuous. We had pasta n pork, lamb chops and a baked fish dish and each came out delicious and exactly how we wanted it. This fine dining restuarant also has a great wine collection and served me with a house white wine which i landed up having two glasses of.
I am not a food junkie who would travel kms. to be at a restuarant but for Bangkok of you are within 10-12Kms radius ( traffic time means a lot) i suggest you take the plunge and do visit

1  Thank Saket S

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I visited Opus Bar and Grill with friend, Staffs were friendly, foods were yummy. Definitely will come back.

1  Thank Saranya L
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Very familiar with Bangkok, but not used to the Silom area, so when looking for a restaurant for a friends birthday, we had to rely on various reviews like Trip Adviser. Opus was within walking distance form our hotel, and for once got to visit a restaurant that delivered above expectations. There are some great Italian restaurants in Bangkok, and this really deserves to be at the top of your list of 'to try' places. Food is about a number of experiences, and when they all come together like this, then its well worth making the effort to try and visit. Food is excellent, there were 8 of us so we got to try a lot..and it was all excellent. Service with a smile, knowledge of the food and wines, and all dishes served hot and together. (i hate it when restaurants serve people as and when the dishes come out) Its rare i ask to see the chef personally to thank him, but to serve 8 full meals, so 'on point' deserved to be complimented. All of this in a great ambiance, lighting, decor, bar area... ..not pretentious as this review of the food may make it feel, its actually a nice relaxed vibe. Give it a shot... based on my first visit, its definitely worth it. I'll be back.

1  Thank sandancer37
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here while in Bangkok in October, excellent wine selection and tasty Italian food. We'll come back next time we're in Bangkok

1  Thank Kati S
Reviewed 3 October 2017

A friend of mine recommended this place. I am very happy he did. I took my wife out for Date Night and this is where we went. We did make a reservation but that night it would not have mattered. I would still recommend making one. She had a pasta dish and I had one of the beef dishes. The flavors were fantastic. Some of the best beef I have ever had. The imported beer choices were wonderful. There is a full bar as well. The service was great and our waitress was very knowledgeable with the menu and made recommendations.

1  Thank Steve B