“Pizza is perfect”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sathorn
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best pizzas I had ever, but the glass for beer, smells egg! The restaurant was clean and well air conditioned.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Our living within a kilometre of this place (for over 20 years) made finding it the more spectacular.

We enjoyed good service although it was very full (and we had not booked): portions were very large and the food was well presented and had the ‘home cooked taste’ of a good Italian ristorante.

The wine list was impressive - most racked where you can pick up and view the label. Our waitress knew enough that our red wine choice should be chilled.

A truly great find and we will be back.

Why not 5 stars? ... credit cards attract a surcharge ... not a vote winner with me.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Almost every dish here is artfully prepared and priced very moderately, considering the sizable portions. A favorite of expat locals, the Lido also attracts repeat customers from all over the world.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious food from a vast menu. A little bit out of the way but well worth the effort. Oh and the zabaglione is to die for!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

As it would be I was out with some friends and I was outvoted on where to go. I had no real objection to going, but Lido’s had fallen off my regular go to list as I felt at the time portions were a bit undersized for what I normally eat. I don’t mind paying a bit more for a bit more. With that said portion sized are in line with prices, meaning cheap eats but high quality food. I had a basic salad, lasagna Buginese and 2 cans of diet coke. That left me full but not topped off. But when you consider that came to 450 Baht, it is hard to beat.

Since I was there they moved a few doors down to a bigger venue and much nicer build. That say my review is likely meaningless to people who don’t care so much for portion size and like to enjoy good authentic Italian food. So I guess the best way to put it is if I don’t consider portion size I would give top marks. But for me as portion size plays a big part on where I go to eat, I will just bump the top marks down one notch. On service and value, top marks for sure.