All reviewsclose to the airportpaseo mallairport hotelbetween flightstransit stayshuttle servicewake up callfree shuttlean early morning flightshort staylong flightnight staybooked this hotelrooms are basicthe main roadnice poolstayed for one night
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed there one night because our flight arrived in the midnight.
It is reasonably clean and one night stay was less than USD30 without buffet breakfast.
Next morning, we had the buffet breakfast and it was 300 baht per person, which was not very reasonable for the variety of food they had. Overall, it was okay stay there.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Pleasant welcome.
Basic, clean, functional accommodation.
Close to Paseo Mall, which has a variety of restaurants.
Good sized room.
Good, quiet, AC.
Good, timely, shuttle service to the airport.
The photos have been "PhotoShop"d very well (i.e. it’s not as clean and bright as presented in the photos).
Can't expect more for £26 inc breakfast and shuttle service. Fine for one overnight near the airport.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank yin-n-yang-333
Reviewed 27 December 2017

The Cottage is a cute hotel near the airport but quite a distance from the city (far enough that taxis will refuse you, and become quite belligerent in their refusal). However, this is remedied by taking advantage of their transit system which is quite good. Beware that rush hour is jam packed and you will likely have to wait a very long time to be able to board a train. This note is why I say that Bee, a lovely staff member, is the best. I didn't think of any of these reminders when I went to Wat Pho on a Friday. After hanging around for a bit, I decided to make my way back from Chinatown. This is when I discovered that no taxis, metered or app, would accept my booking. I was at a loss so I called the hotel and Bee came to my rescue. She texted to me the instructions re: transit and was very patient. I would have figured it out eventually, but I was so flustered in a new city; it was great to have Bee available to guide me.

Breakfast was included and had quite a variety. Shower had good pressure and stayed hot. Rooms were clean. There is a bar table in the lobby, 50baht/game.
Paseo Mall/Night Market is just a 5min walk.
There is a great little local restaurant across the road where I enjoyed most of my meals.

Taxis when you arrive at the airport are easy. The Cottage is considered a quick trip so go to the counter that is located outside by the taxi stand and show them the address. They will hand you a slip with the drivers photo and you're off. Please remember that all taxis should be metered. Make sure to remind them if they don't turn it on.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I had stayed in The Cottage Suvarnabhumi for one night before flying home.
The staff were welcoming as soon as I stepped foot inside (which I didn't expect, being a young solo traveller!), the lady at reception spoke to me about my room and sorted out my return transfer to the hotel the following day and did not mind in the slightest that I kept changing my mind on the times! She also reccomended when would be best to go for my flight time!
The hotel itself was clean, quiet and in a good location. It is a nice 10 minute walk away from a nearby shopping centre which helped to kill time.
My room was lovely; had everything I needed, fresh bed sheets, a nice little balcony, a good size bathroom and numerous plug points which was great!
I ordered food to my room; I only ordered chips but they were by far the best chips I have had in Thailand! The waitress was lovely too and was polite.
Overall, I would definitely stay here again. The staff were extremely polite, welcoming and accommodating and the bed was super comfy! I would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Stayed here for the second time. Good hotel for a night's stay very close to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Paseo Mall few min walk. Bangkok's Urban forest which opened a few months ago also nearby (per taxi).

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo