Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$88
PricelineUS$81
Trip.comUS$100
FindHotelUS$78
eDreamsUS$88
Destinia.comUS$143
All reviews thong lor bedroom suite swimming pool bts station shuttle service restaurants and bars shopping mall walking distance comfortable stay free shuttle rooms are spacious supermarket slh gym benz taxi lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2021

Akyra has once again proven to be the premium choice 5-star hotel in Bangkok. The facilities, well-appointed rooms, and immaculately clean premise are only to be expected of a 5-star hotel - but what really separates Akyra from the hundreds of hotels I’ve stayed at around the world is the staff - genuinely caring in everything that they do. They go above and beyond to make your stay as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. The front-end staff are attentive and professional - Yuyee, Bow, Namtan, Mill Rex, Aey, Ya - thank you for your first-class service.

I had the breakfast daily for 4 months and it was absolutely delicious - Mook, Immie, Mon - thank you for starting all of my days with a smile at the restaurant.

To Katt and Pam, duty managers at the hotel, thank you for always going the extra mile in order to accommodate our sometimes challenging requests! Very much appreciated.

I am pleased to recommend Akyra Thonglor to anyone thinking about visiting Bangkok for work or pleasure - you won’t be disappointed

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear BeauS184,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast, our room accommodation and facilities made your stay comfortable.
I will pass on your kind words to our staffs especially Ms. Yuyee, Ms. Bow, Ms. Namtarn, Mr. Mill, Mr.Rex, Mr.Aey, Mr.Ya, Ms. Mook, Ms.Immie, Ms. Mon, Ms.Pam and Ms.Kat that took care of you well. I am sure this will inspire them even more.
Please let us know at fom.akt8@theakyra.com if we can be of any service you may need.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2021 via mobile

lovely quiet boutique hotel. lovely helpful staff always. i stay here regularly when in bkk. Must mention Namtan aey for always making me feel very welcome!

if you are after a good location and a super comfy bed and breakfast but want that discreetness this is your hotel

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 11vanc,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
I will pass on your kind words to our staffs especially Ms. Namtarn, and Mr.Aey that took care of you well. I am sure this will inspire them even more.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

I have been staying at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok since May. It was my first time in Thailand and I couldn’t understand the language and was full of anexiety.
However, thanks to the kind staff, I am living very relaxed.
In particular, Mon -san is very helpful because she carefully teaches not only the insides of the hotel but also the places I want to go and how to get on the train.
I would like to stay here for a long time.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2021

Dear yoshitsugum2021,

It’s wonderful to know how positively the service you received impacted your overall impression of Akyra Thonglor Bangkok, so thank you for selecting our hotel on Thonglor Road. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our Facilities. I surely will pass on your kind words to Mon-San and our Team, I am sure this will inspire them even more. I hope you will stay again if your travels bring you back to Thailand.

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Awesome experience with hospitable staff and all the amenities you will ever need for a good stay here in Bangkok. The aircon was perfect - cold - silent - and will keep u in the breeze throughout the night. I dont know where they got their pillows n bedsheets from but it sure was divine.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear kittichaic2018,

Thank you for taking the time to review akyra Thonglor Bangkok!

We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful experience with us and that the facilities we offer , our accommodation , our service and our convenient location in the heart of the city made your holiday a memorable one.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Hotel location is very good, there is a shopping mall very close by and convenient to walk. Room was a good size with a comfortable bed and beautiful style. Breakfast was so good - nice selection of food (They’re provide only A-la cart’s menu ) We loved to sit at the lounge for having complimentary tea and coffee it’s so relaxing. Staff throughout the hotel were very friendly, helpful and Excellent services !! Would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Dear Quest42044251417,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.

We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast and our accommodation made your stay comfortable. Moreover, location of the hotel made every your destination were convenience to travel.
Please let us know if we can be of any service you may need. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best regards,