Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$89
Booking.comUS$108
Trip.comUS$120
eDreamsUS$108
FindHotelUS$89
Orbitz.comUS$83
All reviews thong lor bedroom suite swimming pool bts station shuttle service restaurants and bars shopping mall walking distance comfortable stay free shuttle rooms are spacious supermarket slh gym benz taxi lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2021

I have a great time staying here. The room is comfortable and big enough to stay. The breakfast in the restaurant is excellent too. I enjoy breakfast every day. When I have some trouble and need help, the Thai staff who speaks Japanese help me. (Her name is Mon san.) I definitely come back here when I will visit Bangkok again.

Room tip: I stay in a one-bedroom suite. West of East facing rooms have a balcony, but the sunshine is strong.
Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear Safari484679,

It’s wonderful to know how positively the service you received impacted your overall impression of Akyra Thonglor Bangkok, so thank you for selecting our hotel on Thonglor Road. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our Facilities. I surely will pass on your kind words to Ms. Mon and our Team, I am sure this will inspire them even more.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

Always love staying here. Lovely welcoming staff. The staff team here our the best. I ordered a takeaway ramen and didn’t know the restaurant gave us precooked noodles, the staff was so kind to cook up the noodle for me. Very thankful!!

Eventhough i live in bangkok but i always love booking a night here just for a staycation with friends and loved ones. The facilities and conveniences here is great, there are delicious restaurants and a mini supermarket downstairs. Their room is clean and comfy just like home.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear jenjenlly,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast and our accommodation made your stay comfortable. Moreover, location of the hotel made every your destination were convenience to travel.
Please let us know if we can be of any service you may need. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Staying a long period at Akyra, smiles from Akyra staff always give me comfort. The services of all hotel staff are every time prompt and appropriate. I am quite happy staying in Akyra and satisfied very much. Friendly atmosphere and heartwarming hospitality comes with surprise sometimes, like a surprise happy birthday treat!
The support staff for Japanese guests, Ms. Mon, provides us a comfortable space and sometimes helps us to find out properThai expressions and Thai culture!

Room tip: Rooms on the east side will be quieter. Rooms with windows you can open will be nicer.
Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Q6469QI_,

Should you require any assistance, Please feel free to contact me nay time.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2021

The quality of facilities and staff hospitality is the highest that I have experienced in Thailand. So, I felt very satisfied. The hotel is attached to a commercial facility, so there is no need to worry about shopping. I would like to thank Ms.Kat for her kindness and consideration for my child. Thank you very much. I would like to use it again in the future.

Room tip: Communicate proactively with hotel staff.
Date of stay: August 2021

Dear Katsukiyoshitsugu,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast, our room accommodation and facilities made your stay comfortable.
I will pass on your kind words to our staffs especially Ms. Katherine that took care of you well. I am sure this will inspire them even more.
Please let us know at fom.akt8@theakyra.com if we can be of any service you may need.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

With kind regards

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

I do love this hotel’ s at home atmosphere. akyra Thonglor is not franchise hotel operated by famous hotel management group. However, I think, room & facilities are same as 5 star luxury hotels and hotel staff hospitality is worthy of special remark.

Date of stay: August 2021