Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Booking.comUS$117
eDreamsUS$117
travelup.comUS$207
All reviews thong lor bedroom suite swimming pool shuttle bus bts station boutique hotel restaurants and bars shopping mall walking distance comfortable stay convenient location supermarket gym lounge ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2021

Me and my friend were looking for the restaurant because we were hungry and we found this place so we walked in and there was a staff her name was Katherine, she was really helpful, she guided us to the restaurant and we had a small chat in the elevator. About the restaurant, the food was amazing and delicious maybe next visit we will book the room !

Date of stay: September 2021
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2021

Dear Escape06843902773,

Thank you for taking the time to review akyra Thonglor Bangkok!
We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful experience with us and that the facilities we offer, our restaurant and our service made your holiday a memorable one. I will pass on your kind words to K. Katherine and our Team, I am sure this will inspire them even more.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

All staffs are more than 100% working with service-minded. Beautiful and clean. The room has high ceiling so feel very comfortable during the stay. Definitely recommend and looking forward to come back again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Thanki33,

Thank you for taking the time to review akyra Thonglor Bangkok!

We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful experience with us and that the facilities we offer , our accommodation , our service and our convenient location in the heart of the city made your stay comfortable.

Reviewed 20 September 2021

My colleagues and I plan to spend a long stay for our business in separate rooms.

From day one, I enjoyed a heart-warming welcoming letter, the spacious rooms, comfortable beds, great linens, perfect pillows and the big bathtub that all Japanese would love. The large sofa makes me feel like I am at home. I'm working online from hotel now, so the big writing desk is very convenient to work.
Besides the night view of many glittering condos from the western windows makes me relax every night.

And the staffs. During my stay at this hotel, I feel that I have experienced what true hospitality is.
Every time I try to go shopping on foot, the hotel staff asks me to take the shuttle bus (gorgeous wagon!) to the nearby supermarket or Phrom Phong station. And it's very convenient and comfortable as the shuttle driver will come to pick me up just by calling the hotel.

For breakfast, it's amazing that the restaurant accepts our original arrangements for its menu, and Ms Koi remember our favourite arrangements and kindly suggest them.

Ms Mon, who speaks Japanese, provided a lot of support such as teaching Thai language and its culture, and also bought Thai sweets for us. Surprisingly, on my birthday, she gave me a birthday card written by many staff members and a cake as surprise gifts!
Room cleaning staff Ms Bee's smile makes us comfortable and internship student Ms Biwty who speaks English kindly taught Thai language and I thank her hospitality as well.

My room has a dining table for 6 people and spacious balcony, so I sometimes have a party in my room with our colleagues who come from other hotels. One day, I told the front office manager Ms Pam that I was planning a party. Surprisingly and happily, she told all the staff that my friend was coming to the hotel, so our friend was treated as a hotel guest when they arrived then they are able to come to my room without any problem.

Thank you, Ms Pam and Akyra team for thinking of us always.

Room tip: Having a balcony or open-able window are more comfortable for your long stay
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Parantica_sita2122,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast, our room accommodation and facilities made your stay comfortable.
I will pass on your kind words to our staffs especially Ms. Koi,Ms. Mon,Ms.Bee,Ms.Biwty and Ms.Pam that took care of you well. I am sure this will inspire them even more.
Please let us know at fom.akt8@theakyra.com if we can be of any service you may need.

With kind regards

Reviewed 13 September 2021

I have a great time staying here. The room is comfortable and big enough to stay. The breakfast in the restaurant is excellent too. I enjoy breakfast every day. When I have some trouble and need help, the Thai staff who speaks Japanese help me. (Her name is Mon san.) I definitely come back here when I will visit Bangkok again.

Room tip: I stay in a one-bedroom suite. West of East facing rooms have a balcony, but the sunshine is strong.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Suchira Wareesri, Other at Akyra Thonglor Bangkok Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear Safari484679,

It’s wonderful to know how positively the service you received impacted your overall impression of Akyra Thonglor Bangkok, so thank you for selecting our hotel on Thonglor Road. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our Facilities. I surely will pass on your kind words to Ms. Mon and our Team, I am sure this will inspire them even more.

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

Always love staying here. Lovely welcoming staff. The staff team here our the best. I ordered a takeaway ramen and didn’t know the restaurant gave us precooked noodles, the staff was so kind to cook up the noodle for me. Very thankful!!

Eventhough i live in bangkok but i always love booking a night here just for a staycation with friends and loved ones. The facilities and conveniences here is great, there are delicious restaurants and a mini supermarket downstairs. Their room is clean and comfy just like home.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear jenjenlly,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to Akyra Thonglor Bangkok.
We are happy to hear that our staff service, our breakfast and our accommodation made your stay comfortable. Moreover, location of the hotel made every your destination were convenience to travel.
Please let us know if we can be of any service you may need. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best regards,